Ryanair Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2015

2.2

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ryanair.

Interview

Basically you do an english test, where you have to do some grammar questions and write a text; if you pass the test you go to an interview, and if they choose you, they call you in a few days
    I really think Ryanair interview is pretty simple. The question they make in the interview are fine, you just need to be calm and confident in you capabilities. Be yourself, and show them you are the right person for the job

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of flexibility
      Why Ryanair?
      What excites you about the job?

Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ryanair (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

First they did a presentation about the company showing a Video and explained everything about the company and companies associates. After that we did an basic English test (multiple choices) and a writing test, in this occasion we had to write a short P.A.
    The people who pass the English test had a personal interview. They ask us about our experience based in our CV, same general questions about high/size, able or not to swim...and after that they read a text wich contained a description about de aircraft. Yo had to listen carefully because afer that the asked two questions (Comprehension questions) in this case about the security lights in the aircraft.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ryanair (Cork (Ireland)) in January 2015.

Interview

Half a day, presentation, english test and a personal interview. Make sure you have a 1 page resume, in the style that they require. I did get an offer but didn't accept since the pay is really bad

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be cabin crew?
      How did you solve a difficult situation at work?

Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ryanair (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2014.

Interview

I was applying for a management position at their head quarters in Dublin. I had a phone interview with HR lady a few weeks later (even though I made myself available while abroad on holiday). I was also expecting the hiring manager to be in the call who never showed up, which I ended up answering generic basic questions rather than ones pertaining to the job, team structure etc.
    A few days later, I was invited to face to face interview with the hiring manager. They were nice enough to fly me from Manchester to Dublin (at their cost) and the logistics were a smooth process. The interview was straight forward. General HR and competency based questions, but I realised that either 1) Management had no idea what kind of candidate they wanted to hire its 2) They were also trying to run veggie they could walk. RyanAir hadn't fixed very basic issues and processes but has lofty goals based on market buzzwords and want to jump in on it (without clearly understanding, it having infrastructure to sort) it.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ryanair (Rome (Italy)) in October 2014.

Interview

open day: first they check poassport and tatoos, then there is a very easy english test for all the attendances, then there is a face to face interview. It was in rome, we were almost 150 i guess. After the frontal interview they let u know if u didnt pass it. Otherwise they tell you that they will let u know shortly. I got reply after 15 days

Interview Questions

• Why u choosed Ryn, What do u know about our company, why to be CC   1 Answer

First Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stansted, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ryanair (Stansted, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

Database subscription, documentation and licenses request, invitation to London Stansted simulator center in about 15 days. At the assesment: group briefing, interview and simulation of a flight (following the briefing previosly sent). Basic flight procedures (one engine out for candidates wit a 737 mcc)

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ryanair in May 2014.

Interview

One on sight technical multiple choice exam. Pretty normal Java core questions, some of them tricky. Those were about the use of data structures, equals and hash code, threads. A couple of Spring as well.
    Second technical interview with one of the Java Senior developers. Really nice guy, again ping pong of technical questions on Java core, then some about Spring AOP, Maven, git. Nothing really complicated.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected one, what is the difference between SVN and GIT. Is not that I didn't know the answer, but my mind went blank.   Answer Question

Didn't offered what I was asking for. Also, it seemed to me by the interview with HR they work under pressure and change the requirements during the Sprint.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ryanair.

Interview

Starts with the company presentation and the career expectations after that a very basic english test and to finish a final interview, Only one full day !

Interview Questions

• Just the fact that when you accept you have no idea in which country you will be based. No difficult questions in general.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Website Optimization Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ryanair (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online for the Open Day and was shortlisted. During the Open Day, I had the first interview with the HR manager. A week later I was called for a 1:1 interview.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, Valencian Community (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ryanair (Valencia, Valencian Community (Spain)) in October 2011.

Interview

Easy and fast, If you got the money for your training is a plus, Then you are informed if ypu are successful you will be send somewhere in europe without your choice