Ryla Telaservices

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Kennesaw, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ryla Telaservices in October 2010.

Interview Details – This was like a basic cattle call. I walked in with about ten other people for the same interview time. Our names were checked off the list and then we were called to go into the skills assessment room. This is where you sit in front of the computer and take a test that has nothing to do with the actual job you perform at Ryla. Then there was a one on one interview and then they hire you or send you home.

Interview Question – How do you handle difficult clients?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was nothing to negotiate with them. You either take the offer or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Back Office Agent Interview

Kennesaw, GA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ryla Telaservices in August 2009.

Interview Details – Well first I had to attend an open house where jeans were not allowed (do not wear jeans or you will be turned away immediately!). In the open house we were asked to complete a grammar/ spelling test and a typing test (you have to be able to type 30WPM). After the process was complete they called me back a week later for an interview I was told to bring my resume, I did so and I was offered the job.

Interview Question – What would you do in order to make this company better?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ryla Telaservices? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ryla Telaservices interview questions and advice in Atlanta, GA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ryla Telaservices employees and interview candidates.