Ryla Telaservices

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ryla Telaservices

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ryla Telaservices in August 2011.

I applied online through Careerbuilder.com I received a phone call asking me to come for an interview. I was told that they had just gotten the results of my assessment tests I had taken previously and I did not pass. They would give me another chance to retake the tests. I passed the second time, second interview was offered the job.

no negotation

Other Interview Reviews for Ryla Telaservices

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ryla Telaservices in October 2010.

This was like a basic cattle call. I walked in with about ten other people for the same interview time. Our names were checked off the list and then we were called to go into the skills assessment room. This is where you sit in front of the computer and take a test that has nothing to do with the actual job you perform at Ryla. Then there was a one on one interview and then they hire you or send you home.

Interview Questions
    There was nothing to negotiate with them. You either take the offer or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ryla Telaservices in November 2009.

Simple to the point. Answered questions, and took tests.

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ryla Telaservices in July 2011.

I applied online which consisted of skills based testing and aptitude testing, within a few days I was contacted for a 1to1 interview, 1to1 lasted for 20 minutes in which I was offered a spot in upcoming training starting at $8.50, and $9.50 after training is completed. I accepted the offer contingent upon passing drug and background testing. I was immediately sent for the drug testing after the interview. I recieved a copy of my cleared background check about 10 days later. I have yet to be contacted about the training start date but was told to expect it around the end of Septemeber 2011. Overall it was a very positive experience and management was pleasant and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Work background, experience with customer service (examples)   Answer Question
    No negotiating .. wages are standard for all.

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Ryla Telaservices in July 2011.

Interviewed with a group of 20 people. We were asked two question about customer service. "Name a time when you provided excellent customer service" and "Name a time when you received excellent customer service". A few were called to sit in their hot seat where they asked more in-depth questions. If your name was called, you were asked to leave. Those who remained in the room were hired. We filled out our paper work and if we passed our drug test we started training on the date assigned by HR.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question
    none.

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Ryla Telaservices in September 2009.

I only had one face-to-face interview. I was hired on the spot and accepted the offer. Very easy interview.

Interview Questions
    There is no such thing as salary negotiation at Ryla.

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ryla Telaservices in June 2009.

I first had to take a skills test which I passed.After,that I had a interview ask general customer service questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ryla Telaservices in February 2009.

The interview process was too simple to even take seriously