Rylem

Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Business Development Manager Interview

Junior Business Development Manager
Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rylem in August 2014.

Interview Details – the 1st interview was 3.5 hours. i was told that it would be 2 hours. (i met w/ 4 ppl...one of which was 1 of the 3 owners) it was fairly conversational- i felt good afterwards and was fairly excited to come back if asked. I was called back for the 2nd interview. i met w/ the same owner again and another in sales. i was told to be prepared for tough questions because i wasnt direct enough prior. when i came in i was drilled with questions. some of which were inappropriate. i felt EXTREMELY uncomfortable. the most uncomfortable a man has ever made me feel in an interview. ex. (what kind of hours do you like to work? are you the type of girl that likes to play in the sun all day and work at night?). i went blank in the face and said "what?" he said "i like to be in the sun too"- WHO asks and says that? he also asked "what would your brother say is the biggest improvement/change you need to make?". He also asked if my family was here in WA too. (WHY DOES THAT MATTER?) another- "how are you being payed right now?"

Very Easy Interview

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Seattle, WA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Rylem in June 2013.

Interview Details – The people interviewing you don't know what they're talking about. The sourcing manager has no recruiting experience, so the quality of talent is low.

Interview Question – Name a costume you've worn for halloween, or to a work party?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rylem in January 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted by internal recruiter for role

Interview Question – Needed to give detailed descriptions of candidates/clients I worked with.,   View Answer

Worked for Rylem? Contribute to the Community!