S.C. Johnson Human Resources Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Racine, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Racine, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at S.C. Johnson in October 2011.

I was interviewed by a recruiter who referred me to the hiring manager. The hiring manager interviewed me via phone. Then, I was invited to interview with 5 or 6 additional people in Racine. The process was straight from the DDI book and focused heavily on how I'd "fit" into the organization. I perceived the people to be extremely passive and satisfied with what I thought was alarmingly slow progress, though they seemed very deliberate and accurate. Clearly, I could have done the job but would have been VERY bored in no time. Obviously, I wouldn't have "fit" in their organization. Bottom line; the interview was all about whether the interviewers liked the candidate or not. They were very professional and precise.

Interview Questions

Worked for S.C. Johnson? Contribute to the Community!