S.C. Johnson Intern Interview Questions

3.3

Intern Interview

Interview

The hiring process was very simple. It started with a university career fair booth meeting, followed by on (university) campus interview screening and ultimately completed with a phone interview. The offer followed the phone interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for S.C. Johnson

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview set up through college online. Interview was around 30-45 minutes. Asked typical behavioral questions. Really like the STAR method. One case question at the end that was kind of difficult.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Racine, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at S.C. Johnson (Racine, WI) in March 2012.

Interview

There were two interviewers, both in my field. They had a list of questions to ask and went through the list. Once that was over, I asked them various questions and got to know them more. They made me an offer in person 30 minutes after my interview. HR contacted me the same day with paperwork to fill out. I received the paperwork in email and in the mail and mailed it back within a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • What has been your worst and best group experiences and how did you contribute to the group?   Answer Question