S.L . Nusbaum

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Assistant Community Manager
Newport News, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at S.L . Nusbaum.

Interview Details – 3 Interviews. Met with a community manager and she asked your basic questions. She was just getting a feel for my experience and personality. Second interview was at the same apartment complex with the same manager but also with the regional manager. 3rd interview was with the same regional at a different apartment complex and a different manager. It took two weeks to get hired.

Interview Question – Questions were all easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They advertised 13 to 14 an hour and must pass credit and criminal check. I was in a BK and my credit was terrible. It didn't make a difference apparently. I was told one pay but my hire paper work had $11.50 hr on it. I was told I would get a pay increase if I did well.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Leasing Consultant Interview

Leasing Consultant

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at S.L . Nusbaum in December 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume online. I was contacted via phone about a month later from the property manager to schedule an in person interview. The interview lasted about 45 minutes at the apartment complex where I would be working. I was contacted a few weeks later asking me to come in to fill out paperwork to complete the background check and drug test. Once those came back then I was called and offered the position.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a difficult resident?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was asked what I was interested in getting paid. My ask was 1 dollar more than what they were willing to offer me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for S.L . Nusbaum? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at S.L . Nusbaum interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by S.L . Nusbaum employees and interview candidates.