S.L . Nusbaum Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at S.L . Nusbaum

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at S.L . Nusbaum.

3 Interviews. Met with a community manager and she asked your basic questions. She was just getting a feel for my experience and personality. Second interview was at the same apartment complex with the same manager but also with the regional manager. 3rd interview was with the same regional at a different apartment complex and a different manager. It took two weeks to get hired.

Interview Questions
    They advertised 13 to 14 an hour and must pass credit and criminal check. I was in a BK and my credit was terrible. It didn't make a difference apparently. I was told one pay but my hire paper work had $11.50 hr on it. I was told I would get a pay increase if I did well.

Leasing Consultant Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at S.L . Nusbaum in December 2011.

I submitted my resume online. I was contacted via phone about a month later from the property manager to schedule an in person interview. The interview lasted about 45 minutes at the apartment complex where I would be working. I was contacted a few weeks later asking me to come in to fill out paperwork to complete the background check and drug test. Once those came back then I was called and offered the position.

Interview Questions
    I was asked what I was interested in getting paid. My ask was 1 dollar more than what they were willing to offer me.