S.P. Richards Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2014
Updated Jul 31, 2014

2.2

Order Filler Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at S.P. Richards in June 2012.

Standard phone call for interview, very timely. Interview consisted of standard questions such as what are you doing right now, why do you want the job and what pay do you want. Outside of the standard interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary.

Order Filler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at S.P. Richards in June 2013.

Typical interview questions that you face with any job. Name a time you did this, a time when you did that, and how were you a leader. Then, they tell you about the job, what the pay is, and ask if you are comfortable with your shift.

Interview Questions
    • You do understand that if you call off you will be fired, correct?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. the starting pay was $11.65 an hour

Order Picker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at S.P. Richards in December 2010.

3 separate interviews w different management

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at S.P. Richards in February 2012.

I have worked with this company for quite awhile doing the multiple duties that the warehouse has. When the previous supervisor was fired, the company started teaching me the a lot of the duties of the supervisor position. I worked my butt off and learned a lot of new stuff just to be let down by the GM saying "the outside competition is tough". Come to find out they brought in a new person from the outside. I feel like i was a horse with a carrot dangling in front of me. The management here has always talked about the great oppurtunities in the company, and yet they would rather bring someone else in with no experience in the company or years of hard work put in. It is very frustrating and i don't think the upper management know what these kind of decisions make the employees think of them.

Interview Questions
    • In terms of company profit what ideas could i bring forth to raise the profit.   View Answer
    • The GM asked several unrelated questions off the topic about my schooling, and then went on in detail how he had to move so the GM at the warehouse he used to work at could keep himself planted where he was.   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at S.P. Richards in April 2008.

I first met with a recruiter at the University's career fair. I then set up an interview for the following day. The interview was a normal one on one interview with mostly routine interview questions. After the one on one interview, you complete an assessment. If you posses certain traits common to their top performing employees they will consider you. This particular position was a two year program.

Interview Questions
    • What was your favorite day of school this past semester? Why?   Answer Question

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at S.P. Richards in July 2009.

After applying on-line, I received a phone call from the hiring manager to set up an in person interview. I interviewed with the Supply Chain Manager and the Purchasing Manager. Both were very likeable and easy to talk to. The interviews lasted about 30 min. each and they were mostly behavioral type interview questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for S.P. Richards? Contribute to the Community!