S&P Capital IQ Client Development Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Development Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at S&P Capital IQ in November 2009.

Went in for a client development associate position in los angeles, met with senior associate and director separately who interviewed me pretty casually. wanted to know about my background as an analyst for a private equity fund, and then we discussed the role, the hours, the composition of the team.

Interview Questions
  • There really wasn't one. Just was more of a conversation about my skillset and what clients were looking for in an associate.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Capital IQ

Client Development Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at S&P Capital IQ in April 2011.

Initally it was a one on one interview at my school with an associate. Then I got a call back to have an interview in New York with several different associates. The culture was very relaxed. Everyone was dressed in business casual and some people were even in jeans. Some of the interviewers were very nice and easy to talk to while some asked more technical questions. There was a general run through of the resume. One interviewer asked me to teach him a subject.

Interview Questions

Worked for S&P Capital IQ? Contribute to the Community!