S&P Capital IQ

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at S&P Capital IQ in November 2010.

Interview Details – Clarifi starts with a phone interview with their director of Engineering. That is followed by a technical phone interview where you solve a small coding problem for them. Then they bring you in for a full day interview. For the most part the people there are nice, intelligent people who I wouldn't mind working with. One of the engineers I met there, though, was an absolute jerk with a horrible coding style. My experience with this engineer alone made me know that there was no way I would work there. The interview with him was, without a doubt, the worst experience I have ever had interviewing at a company.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer
New York, NY

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at S&P Capital IQ in March 2009.

Interview Details – first two rounds were technical phone screens. In house interviews I met with a HR representative, the hiring manager as well as the CTO. The process was much longer then they alluded and I took another job in the meantime.

Interview Questions

Worked for S&P Capital IQ? Contribute to the Community!