Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at S&P Capital IQ
- Research Associate (69)
- Software Engineer (34)
- Business Analyst (23)
- Product Consultant (14)
- Client Development Analyst (13)
- Junior Research Associate (10)
- Database Engineer (10)
- Technology Quality Analyst (8)
- Quality Analyst (8)
- Intern (8)
- Analyst (6)
- Tech QA (6)
- Software Developer (5)
- Database Developer (4)
- JRA (4)
- TQA (3)
- Database Engineer Intern (2)
- Client Development Associate (2)
- Management Trainee (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Senior Research Associate (2)
- Client Development (2)
- Database Administrator (2)
- Database Analyst (1)
- Consultant (1)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (1)
- Reaseach Associate (1)
- Senior Database Engineer (1)
- Financial Sales (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at S&P Capital IQ in July 2011.
very long process and also not worth it
- they ask general question . take on the basis of your marks in education .rest is just a formality Answer Question
they are not paying well so there is no chance of negotiation already
Other Interview Reviews for S&P Capital IQ
JRA InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at S&P Capital IQ (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2015.
A test, 2 technical interviews and 1 H.R round...! Its a long process, i applied in Dec...got a call for test in Feb....and interview round in April....! Some are even having 6 rounds i.e 3 technical round....!!! Don't y...for some 6 and for some 5 rounds..!!!!
- What is V.C, Capital Budgeting, Zero Based Budget, Annual Report, Fund Flow & Cash Flow so on...!!!! and introduce yourself...! Answer Question
JRA InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days – interviewed at S&P Capital IQ (Tirupati (India)) in May 2011.
Interview process consist of three rounds. 1.Written test Our knowledge in Accountancy, Finance, Aptitude and English were tested. 2.First Technical round A person such as Team lead or Manager will be examining our skills in core finance and accounts. 3.Second Technical round along with HR A person in the position of director will examine our knowledge levels in core finance and accounts area along with few HR related questions. Scoring good marks in written exam will be added advantage to secure the job. About three days preparation is more than enough.
- I have not faced such an situation during the interview process. The entire process in totally concentrated on testing skill test of the candidate. Answer Question
Make sure that you secure the job. After that try to secure job in any other company offering better pay, career etc if you don't get any job just join the job other wise move on.
JRA InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at S&P Capital IQ (Bhopal (India)) in October 2012.
The company came to Bhopal for the post of JRA(Junior Research Associate)..the written test was conducted and then after the interview...the interview consisted of 2 rounds..technical and HR..the technical round was tough..asked a lot of questions..basically from core accountancy like appropriation account, redemption of shares into capital account, mutual funds, preliminary expenses,etc...Hr round is simple..asked mostly from your resume..why do you choose this subject, salary expectations etc...lost in HR round..
- The question was how the shares of the company are valued in its balance sheet statement..revolving credit, capital lease, core accountancy questions, questions from shares, debentures, bonds, letter of credit, etc Answer Question