S&P Capital IQ Junior Research Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2014
Updated Aug 14, 2014

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Junior Research Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at S&P Capital IQ in January 2013.

Rounds of interview
1.Written test
2.Technical round
3.Technical round
Written test was easy 40 questions of finance and others were general aptitude questions.In
Technical round they asked about holding company,subsidiary company,capital budgeting,net present value,internal rate of return and deep finance questions.

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Capital IQ

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bhubaneswar (Bangladesh)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (Bangladesh)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at S&P Capital IQ in April 2014.

easy written test, interview is technical - must have accounting ,financial mgt. and financial market knowledge

less salary

Junior Research Associate Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at S&P Capital IQ.

Started with a basic aptitude test, a small personal interview one on one..basic questions.Next round was another test with questions on financial knowledge, gk , case studies.
    then few more rounds of interviews.

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at S&P Capital IQ in January 2014.

I gone through the written test and written test was as easy as simple test with forty questions in finance and ten questions in aptitude and ten questions in English and time given for me is one hour and i finished the test within half an hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at S&P Capital IQ in September 2013.

5 ROUNDS :1st is 30 min aptitude which has english ,maths and reasoning questions.
    2nd is HR round where u are being asked simple financial definition to see ur knowledge and comm skills,i was being asked the difference between bonds and debentures,and the reason for currency depriciation.
    3rd round is technical writing round for 90mins: has general awarenees+finance question
    bussiness description,and hard core reasoning.
    4th is technical interview round : where a lot of grilling is done on financial terms,curent awareness and resume.
    5th is director round :just a formality

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at S&P Capital IQ.

It was my first job right out of college so the questions were generally on the subjects covered, why Capital IQ, explained the profile, career goals, how would you travel to office since I lived in Delhi, family background, walk me through resume. I had 2-3 rounds and then at the end of the day I was offered the job. We were 7-8 of us from our college who interviewed on teh same day. Most got selected

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult. Primarily grilled on internship experience and college experiences as it was my first job..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at S&P Capital IQ in June 2013.

Aptitude test followed by HR Interview and final two round of interview with manager and director.

Interview Questions

Worked for S&P Capital IQ? Contribute to the Community!