S&P Capital IQ

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bhubaneswar (Bangladesh)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at S&P Capital IQ in April 2014.

Interview Details – easy written test, interview is technical - must have accounting ,financial mgt. and financial market knowledge

Reason for Declining – less salary

Junior Research Associate

I applied through college or university and interviewed at S&P Capital IQ.

Interview Details – Started with a basic aptitude test, a small personal interview one on one..basic questions.Next round was another test with questions on financial knowledge, gk , case studies.
then few more rounds of interviews.

Interview Question – nothing as such   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at S&P Capital IQ in January 2014.

Interview Details – I gone through the written test and written test was as easy as simple test with forty questions in finance and ten questions in aptitude and ten questions in English and time given for me is one hour and i finished the test within half an hour.

Interview Question – Easy   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at S&P Capital IQ in September 2013.

Interview Details – 5 ROUNDS :1st is 30 min aptitude which has english ,maths and reasoning questions.
2nd is HR round where u are being asked simple financial definition to see ur knowledge and comm skills,i was being asked the difference between bonds and debentures,and the reason for currency depriciation.
3rd round is technical writing round for 90mins: has general awarenees+finance question
bussiness description,and hard core reasoning.
4th is technical interview round : where a lot of grilling is done on financial terms,curent awareness and resume.
5th is director round :just a formality

Interview Question – Some questions in reasoning   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at S&P Capital IQ.

Interview Details – It was my first job right out of college so the questions were generally on the subjects covered, why Capital IQ, explained the profile, career goals, how would you travel to office since I lived in Delhi, family background, walk me through resume. I had 2-3 rounds and then at the end of the day I was offered the job. We were 7-8 of us from our college who interviewed on teh same day. Most got selected

Interview Question – Nothing really difficult. Primarily grilled on internship experience and college experiences as it was my first job..   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at S&P Capital IQ in June 2013.

Interview Details – Aptitude test followed by HR Interview and final two round of interview with manager and director.

Interview Question – Interview was easy   Answer Question

Worked for S&P Capital IQ? Contribute to the Community!