S&P Capital IQ Junior Research Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2015
Updated Mar 14, 2015

3.1

Junior Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at S&P Capital IQ (Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

Aptitude test which include Three sections, Finance, Numerical reasoning and English knowledge
HR
Technical
Offer Letter

I am shortlisted for the HR Round. Lets see what happen tomorrow. Ill keep update you.
The question that were asked was
Forfeiture of Shares
Debenture
Capital Budgeting
Return on net Worth
operating Income
Sales
Article of Association
Memorandum of Association

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Capital IQ

Junior Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at S&P Capital IQ (Bhubaneswar (Bangladesh)) in April 2014.

Interview

easy written test, interview is technical - must have accounting ,financial mgt. and financial market knowledge

less salary

Junior Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at S&P Capital IQ.

Interview

Started with a basic aptitude test, a small personal interview one on one..basic questions.Next round was another test with questions on financial knowledge, gk , case studies.
    then few more rounds of interviews.

Junior Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at S&P Capital IQ (Hyderābād (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

I gone through the written test and written test was as easy as simple test with forty questions in finance and ten questions in aptitude and ten questions in English and time given for me is one hour and i finished the test within half an hour.

Junior Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at S&P Capital IQ (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

5 ROUNDS :1st is 30 min aptitude which has english ,maths and reasoning questions.
    2nd is HR round where u are being asked simple financial definition to see ur knowledge and comm skills,i was being asked the difference between bonds and debentures,and the reason for currency depriciation.
    3rd round is technical writing round for 90mins: has general awarenees+finance question
    bussiness description,and hard core reasoning.
    4th is technical interview round : where a lot of grilling is done on financial terms,curent awareness and resume.
    5th is director round :just a formality

Junior Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at S&P Capital IQ (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

It was my first job right out of college so the questions were generally on the subjects covered, why Capital IQ, explained the profile, career goals, how would you travel to office since I lived in Delhi, family background, walk me through resume. I had 2-3 rounds and then at the end of the day I was offered the job. We were 7-8 of us from our college who interviewed on teh same day. Most got selected

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult. Primarily grilled on internship experience and college experiences as it was my first job..   Answer Question

Junior Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at S&P Capital IQ (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Aptitude test followed by HR Interview and final two round of interview with manager and director.

Junior Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at S&P Capital IQ in January 2013.

Interview

Rounds of interview
    1.Written test
    2.Technical round
    3.Technical round
    Written test was easy 40 questions of finance and others were general aptitude questions.In
    Technical round they asked about holding company,subsidiary company,capital budgeting,net present value,internal rate of return and deep finance questions.