S&P Capital IQ

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Analyst Interview

Quality Analyst
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at S&P Capital IQ.

Interview Details – The process was smooth with 4 rounds of interviews spanning a duration of 2 days. They scrutinized everything from the logical ability to real-time problem solving skills. Since the position was QA most of the questions revolved around testing, SDLC, types of testing, debugging etc.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Quality Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at S&P Capital IQ.

Interview Details – This was through campus recruitment. We first had a written test where there were 4 profiles i.e, SE, DBA, QA, BA to consider. It onsisted of basic aptitude and also questions regarding the respective profiles. I was actually selected for BA from the written test and went through an interview the same day but was asked if I was open to QA as they didn't have openings for BA presently. So i went through another round of interview for QA. I was shortlisted and was called to their office after 25 days and had a second round of interview, mostly about different types of testings, giving practical examples and asked me how i would test them and how i tested my project ...very friendly and cheerful. I was also offered internship for 6 months.

Interview Question – Explain STLC, various types of testing   Answer Question

Worked for S&P Capital IQ? Contribute to the Community!