S&P Capital IQ

Updated Sep 12, 2014

3.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Quality Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at S&P Capital IQ.

S&P Capital IQ had come on our college campus and it was a one-day recruitment process,there were a total of 5 rounds. It started with aptitude which had three sections maths, database, coding etc. and there was sectional cutoff too and no negative marking, after that paper/pen test as i had opted for QA else for SE / DBA there was a live coding round, after that there were three rounds of interview. All this in a single day so it was pretty tiring. In the interviews just be calm and composed and give it your best shot!

Interview Questions
  • In aptitude, quants and coding was not that tough whereas database was relatively tougher so prepare for dbms questions and not only queries but theoretical stuff too !   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Capital IQ

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at S&P Capital IQ in August 2014.

S&P capital IQ visited our college campus in august,2014 for recruitment. For us, we have one online aptitude test having 20 questions from quants. Time allotted is 20 minutes. Then, there is one subjective test of 30 min containing 6 questions related to software engineering, finding errors in UI.
    Finally,one personal interview(technical & HR) is there for selected students. In interview they ask about projects, & how you will improve it. Then they ask about types of testing & ask to write test cases. HR questions were basic and easy. Finally, I was selected for QA.

Interview Questions
    • In interview they ask to write test cases for search engines and login page.   View Answer

Quality Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at S&P Capital IQ in July 2014.

I applied through Campus, they had multiple rounds of selection.
    First the aptitude test which was not very tough. It consisted of 3 sections, Quants was basic and 2 other sections of Programming and Database (yes it was a technical apti).

After that for Business Analyst and Quality Analyst profile they had a pen-paper subjective test. Basic Questions on test cases and other tricky and tough questions to find out innovative answers from the candidate.

Technical Interview 1 was challenging. Some Basic Test cases and testing methods were asked and other questions which required innovative and effective approach were asked. Even quiz questions were asked to check how quick and smart can you think.

One more technical interview along with a final HR interview.

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at S&P Capital IQ.

The process was smooth with 4 rounds of interviews spanning a duration of 2 days. They scrutinized everything from the logical ability to real-time problem solving skills. Since the position was QA most of the questions revolved around testing, SDLC, types of testing, debugging etc.

Quality Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at S&P Capital IQ.

This was through campus recruitment. We first had a written test where there were 4 profiles i.e, SE, DBA, QA, BA to consider. It onsisted of basic aptitude and also questions regarding the respective profiles. I was actually selected for BA from the written test and went through an interview the same day but was asked if I was open to QA as they didn't have openings for BA presently. So i went through another round of interview for QA. I was shortlisted and was called to their office after 25 days and had a second round of interview, mostly about different types of testings, giving practical examples and asked me how i would test them and how i tested my project ...very friendly and cheerful. I was also offered internship for 6 months.