S&P Capital IQ

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quantitative Research Interview

Quantitative Research
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at S&P Capital IQ in August 2011.

Interview Details – It was a phone screening interview, I was asked the question about what I did in school. Some brain teaser, some statistics questions and some programming questions. I did not answer well for programming questions. The statistics question like regression and the brain teasers are not so hard. Unfortunately, they didnot continue with me.

Interview Question – What is the assumption for regression?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at S&P Capital IQ

Worked for S&P Capital IQ? Contribute to the Community!

S&P Capital IQ Videos

S&P Capital IQ – Why Work for Us?

About S&P Capital IQ S&P Capital IQ is the powerful new combination of offerings previously provided by Capital IQ, elements of S&P including Global Credit Portal and MarketScope Advisor, enterprise solutions such as… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at S&P Capital IQ Quantitative Research interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by S&P Capital IQ employees and interview candidates.