S&P Capital IQ

Updated Feb 24, 2015
Updated Feb 24, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at S&P Capital IQ.

aptitude test then a HR round where technical was also asked , written exam of all finance related questions and then if u get selected u have another main technical round

Interview Questions
  • what is the difference between depreciation and amortization   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Capital IQ

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at S&P Capital IQ in February 2015.

First round: simple aptitude test, half an hour long
    Second round: interview, basic finance questions asked
    third round: Aptitude test, one and a half hour long, divided into three sections- logic, aptitude, general knowledge
    Fourth round: Managerial interview

Research Associate Interview

Very Standard Procedure. Basic Question from Accounts and Finance. Level increases as You keep giving right answers. Two round of interviews followed by a technical round. Expect question from Managerial accounting also although its a bit irrelevant to the profile.

Interview Questions
    • Managerial Accounting was also asked although its a bit irrelevant to job profile   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at S&P Capital IQ.

Total 4 rounds.
    1st - simple written test of 30 mins including english and logical reasoning questions.
    2nd - HR interview. (I was asked technical questions in HR interview itself)
    3rd - Written test of 1.5 hours testing ypur aptitude and general awareness.
    (First 3 rounds happened on the same day)
    4th - Managerial Interview.
    (questions relating to oil prices, gold prices, Saarc summit, Derivatives, and general questions about myself)

No negotiations

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at S&P Capital IQ in December 2014.

Campus recruitment. First round was telephonic after which we were called to gurgaon office where 4 more rounds were taken. The first round was of half n hour which consisted questions from qa, va, lr and also a 300 words write up. After this we had a technical interview round after which shortlisted candidates had to give one more aptitude test of 1.5 hrs. After clearing that round I had an interview with manager. Basic finance questions were asked although the level of questions in aptitude was a little high.

Interview Questions
    • Pe, vc, bonds, equity , everything asked was very basic   Answer Question
    • Questions from probability, ratios,p&l, lr, va, rc,etc   Answer Question
    Na

Research Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at S&P Capital IQ.

Initially i appeared for an written exam for which result declared next day then called for interview process where i had two rounds of technical session. on successful completion, called for final HR round.

Research Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at S&P Capital IQ.

Aptitude test, followed by HR round. Then Finance test. These were elimination rounds. Then had interview rounds with managers and director. I felt the HRs were not very co-operative. I mailed them a day before asking about the office location, etc. since I was new to the area but they did not bother to reply.

Interview Questions
    • Finance Test was difficult as I am not a finance student.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

The process took a weekinterviewed at S&P Capital IQ in October 2014.

There were 5 rounds starting with a moderate test then a Hr interview followed with another test, this will happen in a day and then the selected candidates are further called for interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online – interviewed at S&P Capital IQ.

I applied via Online portal.The time was too short to solve 20 questions and write an SOP.IT would have been better if the employee had specifically given instruction for the test

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at S&P Capital IQ.

i applied through college placement cell. The recruitment process was held at their Gurgaon office. First there was a very easy objective Written test, followed by a very short HR interview. Selected candidates were called for 2 technical interviews.