S&P Ratings Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

2.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at S&P Ratings in April 2013.

First a phone call with HR, then an interview with my manager and then an interview with 2 members of the team I worked with.
It was a good experience. Everyone I spoke with was nice and there were no shocking questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to make a very difficult decision.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for S&P Ratings

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at S&P Ratings in March 2012.

There was a brief phone interview with an HR representative and then an interview with a managing director and director (at the same time). The second interview had little technical questions but was pretty general: why do you want to work here? Who is the president of S&P?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at S&P Ratings in April 2012.

Applied online. Got email that I was selected for a phone interview. First interviewed with HR, then with the Managing Director I work under. Both were less than 30 min and not too technical. Very basic finance questions to confirm I had interest and knowledge.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at S&P Ratings in April 2011.

Initial communications just through a connection with a recruiter. They use Kelly Services to hire all their temporary employees like interns. I was only to have a phone interview and a 1:1 interview in person, but ended up getting the offer without the 1:1 but everyone else had to. I'm not sure why.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at S&P Ratings in May 2011.

Got a call from HR then scheduled an interview with the managers. Talked with 2 people and the interview lasted 1 hr. The questions were all general behavioral questions and some regarding your skills set.

Interview Questions
    • What is the one point you want to highlight on your resume and why?   Answer Question
    did not negotiate

Intern Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at S&P Ratings in May 2010.

Took over an hour on the phone, and the manager asked really thorough and challenging questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for S&P Ratings? Contribute to the Community!