S&T Bancorp

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee Interview

Indiana, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at S&T Bancorp in November 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online middle of Sept. '11. Received phone call 2nd week in Nov., asking to fill out and fax in employment application. After passing initial screening, was told I would be interviewing near the end of Nov. Interviewed by two executives (one in HR). A week or so later, they made a hiring decision.

The 1st interview I've ever been on where I felt as if I had no chance to get the job. It's like the decision to not hire me or hire someone else had already been made prior to the interview: complete waste of time.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for S&T Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at S&T Bancorp interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by S&T Bancorp employees and interview candidates.