S3 Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at S3 Group

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at S3 Group.

Interview

Compared to other recruitment agencies, ridiculous questions at interview - stereotypical recruitment fodder - and overall arrogance displayed by multiple interviewers. Was a while ago now, perhaps they have improved....?

Interview Questions

• Unexpected, because it is so dated, "please sell this pen..."   Answer Question

JV Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at S3 Group (London, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

Was very one sided lots of telling and not a great deal of qualification. The agenda was we know we want you but can tell you why or how your market works but we still think we know what is the best value to place on you and your efforts.

Interview Questions

• Questions about financials   1 Answer

Poor offer, with a lack of understanding for what I really do.

IC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at S3 Group (Prague (Czech Republic)) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview was more of a friendly talk where they tried to figure out how I fit in their projects and what I am interested in.

Interview Questions

• They really tried to see my strong sides rather than asking tricky questions.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at S3 Group (London, England (UK)) in May 2008.

Interview

The interview consisted of one to one interviews with the hiring manager and company directors. The questions were related to what you do and what you would be expected to do. Straight forward and I found the interviewers very personable.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your current role and what IT tools do you use to perform your duties   Answer Question

I declined the offer because of the clause to work unlimited overtime, reduced amount of holidays compared to my current employer plus not being eligible to the company pension plan before completing one year of employment, which adding all these did not represent financial incentives to take a new job.