S3 Group

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at S3 Group.

Interview Details – Compared to other recruitment agencies, ridiculous questions at interview - stereotypical recruitment fodder - and overall arrogance displayed by multiple interviewers. Was a while ago now, perhaps they have improved....?

Interview Question – Unexpected, because it is so dated, "please sell this pen..."   Answer Question

IC Engineer Interview

Prague (Czech Republic)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at S3 Group in May 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was more of a friendly talk where they tried to figure out how I fit in their projects and what I am interested in.

Interview Question – They really tried to see my strong sides rather than asking tricky questions.   Answer Question

JV Partner Interview

London, England (UK)

The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at S3 Group in March 2012.

Interview Details – Was very one sided lots of telling and not a great deal of qualification. The agenda was we know we want you but can tell you why or how your market works but we still think we know what is the best value to place on you and your efforts.

Interview Question – Questions about financials   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Poor offer, with a lack of understanding for what I really do.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Financial Analyst Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at S3 Group in May 2008.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of one to one interviews with the hiring manager and company directors. The questions were related to what you do and what you would be expected to do. Straight forward and I found the interviewers very personable.

Interview Question – What do you do in your current role and what IT tools do you use to perform your duties   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined the offer because of the clause to work unlimited overtime, reduced amount of holidays compared to my current employer plus not being eligible to the company pension plan before completing one year of employment, which adding all these did not represent financial incentives to take a new job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for S3 Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at S3 Group interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by S3 Group employees and interview candidates.