SA IT Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Roswell, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SA IT Services in June 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was very simple as I was moving from a previous position from within the company. The CEO, at the time, recognized my skills and background and wanted to put me in a position where those attributes could be utilized. I was put on a project on a trial basis to determine whether or not I could take on this job full-time. I was able to deliver the desired results within the specified time frame, and with that I was moved into my position.

Interview Question – There weren't really any difficult or unexpected questions. The "interview" was more or less just a test of my skills within a 30-day period of time.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't really a "negotiation phase," I was offered a raise and I accepted.

Vice President of Sales Interview

Vice President of Sales

Interviewed at SA IT Services

Interview Details – The process was very good. First was the phone interview with the Sr. VP and a Solution Architect. The next step was to fly down to Atlanta to meet with the Excutive Team (CEO, COO, CFO). The questions they asked was more about me as a person, what motivates me, how did I grow up, my family, etc..

Interview Question – Unexpected Question - Where did I grow up? - In my 20 years, no one has ever asked me that question.   Answer Question

Worked for SA IT Services? Contribute to the Community!