SA Technologies Inc Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at SA Technologies Inc

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SA Technologies Inc (Pune (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Brief HR Round. 2nd round would be with the Manager. If for higher post Director is also involved. The as you about your self. Your past experience and all interview related stuff.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any research experience?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SA Technologies Inc (Pune (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

I had been contacted by an Human Resource Executive regarding the job opportunity. Then couple of telephonic interviews been scheduled and the final round of interview is with the Director and the process is thoroughly professional.

Interview Questions

• Most of them are expected, since i had been well prepared i didn't face any difficulties i hope.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Its pretty cool.