SABIC

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Platform Chemist Interview

Mount Vernon, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at SABIC in December 2011.

Interview Details – Most of the 1 on 1 interviews were fine. I had a more technical 1 on 1 interview with a guy who was a huge jerk. I wouldn't ever want to work with someone like that. I don't care how smart you are, if you are a jerk I'm not working for you.

Interview Questions

• Draw the mechanism for the formation of bisphenol-A.   View Answer
  • What would you do if there was a large reactor that was making and releasing unwanted gaseous acid? How would you clean the reactor?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SABIC? Contribute to the Community!

SABIC – Why Work for Us?

SABIC ranks among the world’s top petrochemical companies and is a leader in the production of polyethylene, polypropylene and other advanced thermoplastics, glycols, methanol and fertilizers. SABIC’s businesses are… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SABIC interview questions and advice in Mount Vernon, IN. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SABIC employees and interview candidates.