SABIC Interview Questions in Mount Vernon, IN

2.5

Technology Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Vernon, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SABIC (Mount Vernon, IN).

Interview

Phone interview. Went through your resume and asked a few behavioral questions. In total the interview lasted about 20 minutes. A few weeks later, I got an email offering me the position for the summer with 2 days to respond.

Interview Questions

• There were no really difficult questions in the interview. They just wanted to know about your schoolwork and past internship experiences.   Answer Question

Platform Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SABIC (Mount Vernon, IN) in December 2011.

Interview

Most of the 1 on 1 interviews were fine. I had a more technical 1 on 1 interview with a guy who was a huge jerk. I wouldn't ever want to work with someone like that. I don't care how smart you are, if you are a jerk I'm not working for you.

Interview Questions

• Draw the mechanism for the formation of bisphenol-A.   1 Answer
    • What would you do if there was a large reactor that was making and releasing unwanted gaseous acid? How would you clean the reactor?   1 Answer