SAFT Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at SAFT

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cockeysville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SAFT (Cockeysville, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

It was an exploratory interview based on a recommendation from my supervisor. I met with HR and a few of the scientists/engineers and discussed a variety of topics ranging from my graduate studies to the specifics of the plant's operation. Despite thinking that I was a great fit for the company, they unfortunately had no positions available in R&D at the time.

Interview Questions

• The chief scientist asked me numerous questions about my resume and my previous research.   1 Answer

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SAFT (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

took a few days, lots of testing. found it interesting. they got very excited when i tested well. they seemed to care alot about their employees, but they also sold the hiring process a little too much. they told me i would be hired on full time in a few months, but the compoany had changed its policy and no one was hired for 1 1/2 yeras. then we were all cut loose

R&D Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cockeysville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SAFT (Cockeysville, MD) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very long. The interviewer was late, leading to me having to wait half an hour to be interviewed. I interviewed with three people, three scientists and the head of HR. The scientists were very polite and asked questions about my programming, research and MS Excel capabilities.

Interview Questions

• What is you're highest level of education?   1 Answer