Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Declined OfferDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAG.
I went into the room with one thing on my mind Booking Auditions .. Getting the part being yourself, Taking risk… It is all about marketing yourself and personality. SELL YOURSELF
- Tell me about yourself? Answer Question
- Accepted Offer
The interview was for an internship. While I sent my application materials to a specific person at SAG, I was contacted by a secretary to set up my interview and eventually start date. The interview was with two people at the same time. They were both very friendly and had already read over my resume which was great for ease of conversation. I was told I would find out in a couple of weeks. I received a call from the interviewers personally and accepted. I worked with the secretary to set up my start date.
- Having to explain an employment position on my resume that was out of the norm from the rest of my entertainment industry experience. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAG (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2010.
Involved Executive Director and other employees.
- Wasn't one. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAG in February 2009.
The Human Resources manager first contacted me to set up a phone interview, or initial screening, She like my qualifications and we connected. She offered me an interview with the hiring manager the following week, which I accepted. The questions were well thought out and open ended, inquiring on how I had satisfactorily handled specific employee situations, maintained an enthusiastic team environment, etc.
- Most intentionally set up: These three attractive women asked how I successfully handle dealing with mostly women of all races/ages and not play favorites. Answer Question
As I was my family's sole breadwinner, their offer was just barely fair, but I accepted.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review