SAIC

SAIC Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at SAIC in August 2010.

Interviewers seemed professional, competent and willing to give me every opportunity to present myself. Asked relevant and revealing questions and afforded me the opportunity to do the same. They ended the interview indicating they would be back in touch within 2-3 days...and followed through on this.

Generally speaking, I was very impressed.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have experience developing a recruiting strategy?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SAIC in April 2009.

I was interviews for a position at my university and at the interview i was told I fit the position and the project well. Two weeks later I got an offer which I thought was very good but later learned I could have asked for more money. Oh well it was still good money and great experience as an intern.

Interview Questions