SAIC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at SAIC in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewers seemed professional, competent and willing to give me every opportunity to present myself. Asked relevant and revealing questions and afforded me the opportunity to do the same. They ended the interview indicating they would be back in touch within 2-3 days...and followed through on this.

Generally speaking, I was very impressed.

Interview Question – Do you have experience developing a recruiting strategy?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship
Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SAIC in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviews for a position at my university and at the interview i was told I fit the position and the project well. Two weeks later I got an offer which I thought was very good but later learned I could have asked for more money. Oh well it was still good money and great experience as an intern.

Interview Question – Describe my senior design project.   Answer Question

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!