SAIC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
McLean, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at SAIC in February 2011.

Interview Details – Basic phone interview for starters which was really just running through my resume and confirming everything related to my job history; also, to confirm what other information they had heard. They also requested three job references.

Surprisingly the in-person job interview was only with the VP. This interview lasted about an hour and ahalf, was very short and sweet...about an hour and ahalf.

Interview Question – Straight forward. No major hurdles. Guess I had what they were looking for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for a little more money only because the amount of benefits related to phone, computer, mileage, etc. were less than my previous job. They gave me the small increase I requested.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at SAIC

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAIC Business Development Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SAIC employees and interview candidates.