SAIC

Profile Unclaimed

SAIC Consultant Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SAIC in August 2012.

Key leadership contacted regarding the skills and expertise that i represented. Further investigation required a series of interviews with department having the needs that i represent. Negotiations with internal procurement and other adminstrative personnel to work through paper trail required and signatures at various levels. The divisions between groups and the locations in working with people - which of these 4 people do I call and ask -or do I call all of them.

Interview Questions
  • Inernet and company identification was difficult to connect with the correct group so an e-mail and access to the company information was limited. Then once this was set in place a periodic expiration constantly (bi-monthly) was required to maintain an identity. So all paper work had to be submitted again.   Answer Question
Described in the "Most Difficult" section.

Other Interview Reviews for SAIC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SAIC in November 2010.

Contacted by recruiter and had a phone interview with hiring manager first. Then had a face to face interview during lunch hour. The process was short and pleasant. I have the skills what the Director is looking for so he made an verbal offer on the spot. Then I got contacted by HR to fill forms and negotiate salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annandale, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annandale, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SAIC in March 2010.

Friend got me the interview and it was pretty detailed with confirmation of skills. The opportunities to work in various locations was what attracted me to this company.

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at SAIC in December 2011.

I submitted my resume online and spoke with a company recruiter the next day. We set up a phone interview later that week. This interview was strictly behavioral and the recruiter told me the expected salary range, etc. I went into the office a couple of weeks later for an interview with two VPs. This was another behavioral interview, though the content was a bit different from a normal interview given I had previously interned for this firm (e.g. "Why would you like to come back now?"). I was made an offer two weeks later.

The culture of my group is relaxed and collegial, though I can't speak to the culture of the company as a whole.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think your experience as a consultant in the Healthcare industry will translate to working in Utilities consulting?   Answer Question
    The recruiter and VP I worked with were pretty straightforward and utilized a fair and balanced benchmarking system. While the company pays a bit lower by level than my previous employer, I did negotiate a 6% salary increase along with a 9/80 flex schedule.