SAIC-Frederick

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAIC-Frederick in September 2009.

I worked with a recruiter throughout the entire process. I found this to be very useful, as I always knew what to expect. My qualifications were checked through a written questionnaire. Following this check, I participated in 2 on-site interviews. I interviewed with a total of 6 people and was asked basic questions about my skills and past experiences. Although two of the interviewers had a list of questions prepared, most interactions were fairly unstructured. In addition, all of the interviewers were relaxed and open to answering questions about the company.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with handling multiple priorities and deadlines, and how do you ensure the quality of your work?   Answer Question
The company was firmly set in their offer.