SAIC

SAIC Interview Questions in Houston, TX

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Aerospace Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at SAIC in February 2014.

I received an email confirmation of my application on January 16th and received a phone call from a recruiter on February 6th. The recruiter asked me two questions. 1) Can you come down to Houston for an in person interview?, and 2) This position pays X dollars per year, are you okay with that? I replied "yes" to both questions. Afterwards, the recruiter told me that they'd call again to schedule an interview.
         I called the recruiter back on February 12th because I didn't hear back. They clarified that the interview would be over the phone for applicants living outside of the Houston area and that they'd call back to schedule a phone interview. They called back on February 18th and offered two interview times, 1) The morning of the 19th, or 2) The afternoon on the 20th. They also told me the name of the hiring manager I'd be speaking with. I went with the morning phone interview.
         The hiring manager called promptly at the scheduled time and the interview went pretty well, but I didn't expect there to be another interviewer with her. After the interview, the manager asked me if I could come down for an in person interview. I wanted to schedule another interview right then and there but it didn't seem like they were shooting for that. I was expecting a phone call, but was surprised with an email the next week with an employment offer.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked the standard interview questions you can find on the web, and I wasn't asked any technical questions.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase. I am a fresh college graduate so I didn't feel like I had any leverage to negotiate.

Software Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SAIC in June 2009.

Phone interview, in person interview, phone conversation, offer, acceptance, drug test

Interview Questions