SAIC

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intelligence Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at SAIC in July 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted shortly after posting a resume online. The first recruiter asked me several basic questions about my qualifications and set up an interview with a technical team lead for the project.

Interview Question – Being asked which tools I was familiar with. Wasn't really difficult, but the list never seemed to end.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was asked what my expected salary was, I gave a range, and then by the end of tge daythe recruiter came back with a number at the top of my range. No surprises.

Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at SAIC in April 2010.

Interview Details – Human resources manager contacted me by phone and was flexible taking into consideration I was in a crowded place. He began by asking me to describe my whole job experience from the very beginnng. He later asked to highlight those areas that were related to the position I was applying to. He did not ask many questions but let me do most of the talking. In those areas that were not clear to him, he would ask a few questions fro teh purpose of keeping the conversation on track. I was asked about my current status and about my salary prespectives. He reiterated his company's intention to keep his employees happy. His behaviour was always gentlemen like and very friendly.

Interview Questions

Intelligence Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SAIC in July 2010.

Interview Details – The whole interview process was very professional, however SAIC is not very fast on getting back to you. The interview was a phone interview with three employees asking questions that were related to the work they are hiring for and your past experience. Questions focused on your past real life experiences and how they may relate to the current opening.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company and how can you contribute?   Answer Question
  • Give an example on how you met a customer's requirement and added value to the mission.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is limited negotiation regarding. If you ask for a higher salary, they may not offer any more than a few thousand dollar adjustment. It's best to offer justification on why you deserve a higher salary. A lower Salary can be offset with relocation allowances even if they state there is none. It's much easier to get relocation allowance as this money is paid out of a different budget. If you ask you'll likely get it.

Intelligence Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SAIC in September 2009.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume to their website. I received an email from HR then the hiring manager called me. The interview took 30 minutes and I was told that the customer had to approve my resume. Once my resume was approved, a background check and drug test was completed. I received an offer letter through email and completed several forms online.

Interview Question – What software I have used   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase. I am fairly new to the contracting world.

Intelligence Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at SAIC in October 2009.

Interview Details – Simple interview process once they actually contacted me. The phone interview was very general and asked questions about my resume. The 1:1 went more in deal on the types of experience and tools I have worked with in the past. The recruiter had a general understanding of the job I was looking to receive.

Interview Question – Your experience is from a different field of study than the job you are applying, how can you transition your knowledge?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Something else came along.

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!