SAIC Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.6

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

The interview was before both the manager and the seasoned employee (not human resources). Mostly the interview was them explaining what the company does and the benefits of working there. I do not remember the specifc questions that were asked outside of why I would be transitioning out of the military and if I would be willing to perform other duties besides that which was listed on the job write up. They needed a person immediately and therefore also asked when was the soonest I could begin work. After the group panel, I later had a phone interview with another employee who would be the one I would be working more closely with. Because the work involves team work, it was important for them to see if my temperament would mesh with their group.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAIC.

Interview

I had two panel interviews. First interview was with the team I will work with directly and second with upper management. Both were at least and hour long with lots of questions about the job. No personal questions just really about the job and my experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions directly related to job description and how my past experience will help me perform on the job.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Knox, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at SAIC (Fort Knox, KY) in May 2015.

Interview

The entire process was handled over the phone, over a period of two days. My interviewers were serious players and were able to provide a wide breadth of information about duties, responsibilities and expectations. I have high praise for the recruiter, who was very transparent and helpful throughout the entire process. Timelines and expectations were negotiated, established and met. I was never waiting for information, and received constant feedback and responses to all questions. Be warned: you'll have some work ahead of you after accepting the offer and before your first day. But you'll have your recruiter on hand to help, and in my case the recruiter was great.

Interview Questions

• I won't provide specifics, but expect a series of general questions along with some technical questions to establish your knowledge set and communications skills. If you're a solid communicator and match your job description you'll probably be fine.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

Interview

Hiring manager was unprepared for interview and did not review my resume at all. Manager was not very thorough with the questions. I found the interview to be very surprisingly very easy and short. I felt that they needed a warm body to take over the position that a previous employee left abruptly. Hiring manager looked at cellphone constantly and frequently interrupted interview. Hiring manager did not take notes nor ask very challenging or intelligent questions at all. Found interviewer to be very aloof and boring.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at last job? What was your title? What was it like there? Can you do this job? Can you work with multiple people? How is your excel skills? Basic interview questions and nothing substantial. Found interview to be incredibly easy and boring compared to most companies that I have worked for.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

After a brief phone interview, I went to the D.C. office for an office visit where I was interviewed by three associates in one of their offices. I was there for almost an hour but they hardly asked me any questions. They mostly talked about the position and how they may or may not get the contract for that position, and random people in their office and their career paths

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to go in detail about anything on your resume   Answer Question

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was given an interview based on an employee referral. If you know someone who works here get a referral because it speeds the process up quite a bit. I was contacted and informally interviewed by several different recruiters as they tried to find the right place for me within SAIC. Interviewed with my manager once on the phone and was called a few days later with the offer.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about my experience and what I anticipated the job responsibilities to be   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

phone interview first, 2nd face to face or phone with 2 - 3 other people. duration about an hour. very easy to talk to people on the phone. experience was positive.

Interview Questions

• type of work previously done. expand on the experience using certifications on resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are pretty set on what they want to pay you, be prepared to state why you are worth more.

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAIC (Alexandria, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly and the interviewers were very knowledgeable. My resume was reviewed prior to the interview and they came in with specific questions regarding my skills and experience. This was not a canned interview. It gave me a good sense of the company and the people I may potentially work with/for. I answered no to the question “Did you get an offer” because the position was offered to me however; I have not accepted at this time as I have not received a formal offer letter yet.

Interview Questions

• None, it was a skills based interview   1 Answer

Electronics Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Like most folks I work with, I am former military. So my interview was like this: Hey bud, heard you were getting out of the military. Do you have a job lined up? No? Well you do now.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a clean record and pass a drug test?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL) in February 2015.

Interview

A day after applying I was contacted by a recruiter who asked me if I had and preferences in location or job role and then asked when I would have time to schedule a phone interview a few days later. No technical questions were asked, only went over experience on the resume and was explained what the job would be about. A few hour later I was informed they would like to do an in-person interview and flew me out to tour the job site and meet potential supervisors. No technical questions were asked and I was briefed more on the project and had a casual conversation about my personal background. An offer was made a day later.