SAIC Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

2.8

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAIC (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

Brief and unimpressive. It was obvious they had an internal candidate and were just going thru the motions. Questions were vague, open ended and really did not follow a logical progression for them to determine anything about myself.

Interview Questions

• No real questions just about things that were on my resume and my past experience.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

After a brief phone interview, I went to the D.C. office for an office visit where I was interviewed by three associates in one of their offices. I was there for almost an hour but they hardly asked me any questions. They mostly talked about the position and how they may or may not get the contract for that position, and random people in their office and their career paths

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to go in detail about anything on your resume   Answer Question

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Alexandria, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly and the interviewers were very knowledgeable. My resume was reviewed prior to the interview and they came in with specific questions regarding my skills and experience. This was not a canned interview. It gave me a good sense of the company and the people I may potentially work with/for. I answered no to the question “Did you get an offer” because the position was offered to me however; I have not accepted at this time as I have not received a formal offer letter yet.

Interview Questions

• None, it was a skills based interview   1 Answer

Project Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC).

Interview

First contacted by recruiter via email to schedule a phone screening. About a week after the phone screen, received another email to schedule an in-person interview. The instructions to get to the interview were detailed and helpful. The only thing that would make it better is to instruct applicants which entrance, and where to go after they enter. I almost missed the sign that said "visitors" and walked straight through armed security. Given that this is DC, I'm sure I would have been face to the floor, hands behind my back. The interview itself was pleasant. The interviewers were friendly, welcoming, and made me feel like I was already part of the team. The recruiting manager even gave me his cell number to call if I had any questions. But after that, everything went downhill. I was informed I would hear back the following week. I didn't get a response. I called the manager and was informed the recruiter would get back to, and that there was a budgeting issue that may prevent the job from being filled. I never got a response from the recruiter so I emailed asking for a follow-up and still nothing. Shortly thereafter I looked at the requisition online and it stated the position was filled. I wished that if I didn't get the position, they would extend me the professional courtesy to tell me I was not selected and why. Applicants such as myself are professional enough to take rejection and learn from the experience. If not, then those applicants shouldn't get the position anyway. No response is the worst response. At least "no" meant I could start looking for other opportunities instead of waiting on this one. But all-in-all, it was a pleasant experience and I would still apply for SAIC.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what this graph means to you (interviewer drew a 7-day trending up sinusoid)   1 Answer

Hardware Integration Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SAIC in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was coordinated through my university's career center. There was only one interview. After the interview, there was paperwork to be filled out. The decision was made within 2 months of the interview.

Interview Questions

• The question was related to their value of customer success : "We define our success by our customers' success" The question was this: Tell me about a time that you dealt with a customer and what you did to ensure their success.   Answer Question

Production Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC in August 2014.

Interview

First they contacted me by email to schedule a short phone interview, after that they called back to schedule a long onsite interview (more than 1 hour) and a week later they called for a shorter onsite interview, a week after that they tell you if you got the job.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Interview was via phone with recruiter and then via phone with hiring manager. Hiring manager was reported to be "extremely busy" so interview could not take place in person although the company is close by and an in-person interview could have easily been set up. Never a good sign when meeting in person is preferred. Seemed that the hiring manager was just trying to fill a set of strict requirements on a list and not looking what candidates could bring to the table overall. Pleasant conversations. Follow up by the recruiter was not good considering no written or verbal notification that the position was filled or removed. No positive or negative communication was extended except that the position just disappeared from the job posting list.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. The usual expected questions of tell me about yourself, your background, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAIC (Kansas City, MO) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and received an email from the recruiter within 1 week requesting for a suitable time for a call. One of the first questions the recruiter asked was whether I am authorized to work in the United States. I informed that I am authorized to work on a H1B visa. The recruiter informed me that at the current time, they are not considering candidates who require sponsorship.

Interview Questions

• Did not reach until the technical interview round as I needed sponsorship   1 Answer

Junior C#/.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

The interview was with two guys. One was the person that I did the phone interview with and the other was a .Net Developer. The questions were pretty straightforward, they asked me a bunch of syntax and coding question. The coding question was write a method that shows the largest number out of three.

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Rockville, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process is rate yourself in technology,then question abt oops concepts,database and white board exercise

Interview Questions

• what is ajax,xslt,linq,lamda expression,design pattern   Answer Question