SAIC

185 candidate interviews

Security Engineer Interview

Security Engineer

Interviewed at SAIC

Interview Details – The interview process was very lengthy but very detailed and well presented. Be prepared and know your stuff.

Interview Question – The interview process was very lengthy but very detailed and well presented. Be prepared and know your stuff.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Better offer elsewhere

Computer Science Intern Interview

Computer Science Intern

Interviewed at SAIC

Interview Details – Filled out online application then in-person interview. No technical questions, given an offer soon after. Easy!

Interview Question – Do you have any questions for us? (Most difficult because they talked exhaustively)   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Accountant

Interviewed at SAIC

Interview Details – In my experience the interview is based upon skills and accomplishments. They want to make sure you have the technical skills/abilities, but there are few if any behavioral questions. Mostly if you have the skills and the hiring manager likes you at the interview you will get the job.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for SAIC   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer

Interviewed at SAIC

Interview Details – Hit and miss with team interviews. Sometimes you can work with phenomenal people, and sometimes not. As with most companies, you won't know until you are working in the weeds with colleagues.

Interview Question – None too difficult.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview

Mechanical Engineer Intern

I applied online and interviewed at SAIC.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of two SAIC senior engineers in charge of the project as well as a UCSD professor. The interview was conducted on campus which was nice. The had a copy of my resume, but bring yours in case everyone wants a copy of their own. Then they basically asked me to talk about things on my resume. Asking about classes, projects and activities. Interviewers were super nice and chill people.

Interview Question – Just asked about things on my resume.   Answer Question

Junior Systems Engineer Intern Interview

Junior Systems Engineer Intern

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at SAIC.

Interview Details – After submitting my application online, I received an email to schedule a phone interview with the manager of the team. It was a 30 minute interview, basic get to know you questions, nothing technical. Overall a very pleasant process.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Logistics Analyst Interview

Logistics Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SAIC.

Interview Details – Very informal, general questions about experience, salary history and desired work conditions. Specific questions regarding knowledge and performance histories regarding some aspects of the job.

Interview Question – How did your team of contractors and government employees resolved conflicts regarding project performance?   Answer Question

VTC Engineer Interview

VTC Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SAIC in September 2010.

Interview Details – Recommended to fill a hire

Interview Question – Cite a time where you had trouble with a manager and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – take or leave it

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SAIC.

Interview Details – Over the phone and in-person interview with hiring manager. Recommended for on-boarding and went to corporate offices for ethics and Deltek training (1 day).

Interview Question – How do your skills match up to what the client is looking for in a candidate.   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

Interviewed at SAIC

Interview Details – The first interview was with 7 people. Ridiculously long but not horrible. The last guy was a old timer and was very challenging.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty easy. Got what I wanted.

Interviews for Top Jobs at SAIC

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAIC interview questions and advice. All 185 interview reviews posted anonymously by SAIC employees and interview candidates.