SAIC Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

2.6

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAIC in January 2015.

Interview

3 phone calls the last being the Technical interview. It lasted about 20 minutes and was more of a conversation. The offer came in and then it was just about 3 days of filling out paperwork on their site.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel.   1 Answer

IT Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Columbus, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

Spoke with two managers. They asked technical and personal questions. They were nice and it was an easy interview. I traveled on site to speak with the Government customer and discuss job details.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job. What experience do you have with helpdesk support?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAIC (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

Brief and unimpressive. It was obvious they had an internal candidate and were just going thru the motions. Questions were vague, open ended and really did not follow a logical progression for them to determine anything about myself.

Interview Questions

• No real questions just about things that were on my resume and my past experience.   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people; the person who I was replacing and the program manager. It took about an hour for the interview. I was extremely nervous, but there was some small talk to put me at ease. I did the best that I could do in spite of not knowing some of the answers.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you were able to advise a client that their expectations would not be met.   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAIC (Broomfield, CO) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process for this position was thorough. You are interviewed by several people with different backgrounds. Both phone and in person interviews. The team walks you through what a standard day would be like, how many phone calls and web tickets you would respond to. You're introduced to several people on the team to make sure you can work together. You're asked to explain your background and how previous work experience would apply to this new position.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer that has called in for a password reset?   1 Answer

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC).

Interview

Recruiter contact, interview 2 days later. Job offer in 5 days total. Interview was extensive, but weatherable to a fault. Recruiter was knowledgeable, and extremely gungho. My recruiter went above and beyond, to make this happen fast as possible.

PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT SPECIALIST Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Point, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAIC (West Point, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Flew into West Point for a panel interview with perhaps 9 professionals. Gave an opening Powerpoint presentation to demonstrate my skills and how used the material in real life situation. then Q&A with the panel. took an hour and half. Now this was a bit too much. flew me across the country, put me up at night, rental car and meals and then such a short time there. Guess it was taxpayer money well spent.

Interview Questions

• The biggest part was my own PowerPoint presentation. that was really the key.   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Oak Ridge, TN) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview process was very relaxed and positive. The process included a telephone interview with the recruiter, then phone interviews with the team I would be supporting. The interviews with the HR Business Partners were very professional, yet relaxed and open. They both reviewed the challenges and expectations of the position as well as the growth opportunity I could expect.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to work with someone with a difficult personality   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Arlington, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

3 part interview 1) Phone screen with a project manager as a general background check / tech screen 2) In-person interview with the program manager, general skills and culture fit. 3) in-person interview with 3 peers, tested general programming knowledge, culture fit, and general technical know how. In-person interviews followed 3 days after the phone screen and all in 1 day.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when faced with an issue you don't know the solution to?   1 Answer

Windows Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Polk, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAIC (Fort Polk, LA) in September 2013.

Interview

Contacted by management, meet with them all parties were dressed formal. All managers were present at the interview and asked question. questions were basic for the most part and a few tech questions. information about my Certifications and qualification was reviewed and my daily work ethic.

Interview Questions

• Why I would be a good fit to work at this location, Why did i leave my last job. have I had to deal with a difficult customer. what I currently do on a regular basis at my current job.   1 Answer