SAIC

Updated Nov 14, 2014
Updated Nov 14, 2014

2.6

Analyst Interview

Friendly, cordial interview. Questions were fair, mostly easy. Would prepare for technical questions more.

Aerospace Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at SAIC in February 2014.

I received an email confirmation of my application on January 16th and received a phone call from a recruiter on February 6th. The recruiter asked me two questions. 1) Can you come down to Houston for an in person interview?, and 2) This position pays X dollars per year, are you okay with that? I replied "yes" to both questions. Afterwards, the recruiter told me that they'd call again to schedule an interview.
         I called the recruiter back on February 12th because I didn't hear back. They clarified that the interview would be over the phone for applicants living outside of the Houston area and that they'd call back to schedule a phone interview. They called back on February 18th and offered two interview times, 1) The morning of the 19th, or 2) The afternoon on the 20th. They also told me the name of the hiring manager I'd be speaking with. I went with the morning phone interview.
         The hiring manager called promptly at the scheduled time and the interview went pretty well, but I didn't expect there to be another interviewer with her. After the interview, the manager asked me if I could come down for an in person interview. I wanted to schedule another interview right then and there but it didn't seem like they were shooting for that. I was expecting a phone call, but was surprised with an email the next week with an employment offer.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked the standard interview questions you can find on the web, and I wasn't asked any technical questions.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase. I am a fresh college graduate so I didn't feel like I had any leverage to negotiate.

Chief Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at SAIC in February 2014.

A difficult process, interviewers were top down CC types. Interview was with 16 employees which went well with the exception of last one. I was left with the clear feeling that I was black-balled by last one!

Technical Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Pendleton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Pendleton, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SAIC.

Initially I was given a phone interview. Then a one-on-one and then an oral interview conducted by several employees. Upon hire, I was then subjected to a week of sexual harassment and other training modules - more than any other company I have worked for, probably as a result of past issues that have plagued this company. On-the-job training followed oral testing and a series of practical application demonstrations.

Interview Questions
    • No question was too difficult or unexpected. The interview process was very straightforward.   Answer Question
    Negotiation consisted of an offer, my counter offer, their acceptance and then mine. It was a very routine process.

Logistics Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAIC.

Hiring process went smoothly and interview was to the point.

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at SAIC.

Initially I was contacted by a friend with a job description. After interviewing with him and some other members of his team I was offered the position. I worked there for 7 years and enjoyed the work and the people I worked with,

Junior C#/.NET Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at SAIC.

The interview was with two guys. One was the person that I did the phone interview with and the other was a .Net Developer. The questions were pretty straightforward, they asked me a bunch of syntax and coding question. The coding question was write a method that shows the largest number out of three.

Recruiter Interview

The first interview was with 7 people. Ridiculously long but not horrible. The last guy was a old timer and was very challenging.

Interview Questions
    Pretty easy. Got what I wanted.

Senior Architect Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at SAIC.

Very smooth interview process with key technical personnel and senior managers.

It was non negotiable.

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAIC.

Apply online, get a phone call or email. If they like you, get the call to come in for an interview. Very friendly, very professional

Interview Questions
    little haggle. They knew what the position was worth and my worth.