SAIC

2.6

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SAIC.

Communications was outstanding with the company. Expectations on the interview were clearly provided. I felt comfortable at the interview, the receptionists was very welcoming at the building and I was greeted on time for the interview. We began the interview with greetings and background of the interviewers and with my experiences. The interview lasted approx 45 min.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty straight forward and there were no surprises. A Goof portion of the interview was discussing the potential position.   View Answer
    The offer was contingent, if SAIC wins the bid then I will go through the negotiations.

Network Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SAIC.

Over the phone and in-person interview with hiring manager. Recommended for on-boarding and went to corporate offices for ethics and Deltek training (1 day).

Interview Questions
    • How do your skills match up to what the client is looking for in a candidate.   View Answer

Logistics Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SAIC.

Very informal, general questions about experience, salary history and desired work conditions. Specific questions regarding knowledge and performance histories regarding some aspects of the job.

Interview Questions
    • How did your team of contractors and government employees resolved conflicts regarding project performance?   Answer Question

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SAIC in October 2013.

Interview process is rate yourself in technology,then question abt oops concepts,database and white board exercise

Interview Questions
    • what is ajax,xslt,linq,lamda expression,design pattern   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SAIC.

Received an employee and customer referral. Had a phone, then face-to-face interview. Received an offer.

Director of Payroll Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SAIC.

It was fast and very efficient

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAIC.

Hiring processes are highly varied. HR has little-to-no role. Expect to identify your experience in detail, to have certifications often required for key government support roles.

Junior Systems Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at SAIC.

After submitting my application online, I received an email to schedule a phone interview with the manager of the team. It was a 30 minute interview, basic get to know you questions, nothing technical. Overall a very pleasant process.

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at SAIC in September 2013.

Process took 5 weeks. Began by applying online late August and was contacted by an HR representative within the same week with questions pertaining to the position, then another pertaining to the wage. After replying I was called by an HR rep to schedule an interview. By the time of the interview 2-3 weeks had passed since applying. The interview was with 2 people, 1 supervisor and 1 co-worker. It lasted close to an hour and was told I would get a reply in a week or two. By the beginning of the second week I was called with the offer and it was emailed to me a week after the call. In a way each step took a week starting with screening, wage proposal, interview, deliberation and offer.

Interview Questions
    • How would you treat a customer who could perhaps be anxious or upset?   View Answer
    No negotiation, from the beginning of the screening process you are told what is expected and available for your position. I believe their offer is commensurate to the position.

Senior Security Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at SAIC in September 2013.

After applying for the position there was no communication for quite a while. Then out of nowhere I got a call and they indicated that the position was urgent. Everything moved quickly after the interviews. Hiring and onboarding was easy and quick yet they gave us a lot of information about who the company is and why Ethics matter.