SAIC Interview Questions & Reviews

2.6

Technical Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Camp Pendleton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Pendleton, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SAIC.

Initially I was given a phone interview. Then a one-on-one and then an oral interview conducted by several employees. Upon hire, I was then subjected to a week of sexual harassment and other training modules - more than any other company I have worked for, probably as a result of past issues that have plagued this company. On-the-job training followed oral testing and a series of practical application demonstrations.

Interview Questions
    • No question was too difficult or unexpected. The interview process was very straightforward.   Answer Question
    Negotiation consisted of an offer, my counter offer, their acceptance and then mine. It was a very routine process.

EVM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SAIC in July 2012.

Based upon my past experience, SAIC offered me the opportunity to represent the US Army as an EVM ANALYST for all contracts for non-it products. I interface with the DoD PARCA on EVM performance monthly and DoD records the problem contracts. As this representative, the US Army improved between 30% and 50% per month.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate a salary starting at $115,000.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cape Canaveral, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Canaveral, FL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SAIC in April 2013.

Take into account it was an internship position, but the interview process was undertaken nonetheless. Conducted face to face with two representatives as well as having 3-4 additional personnel on conference call, a variety of questions was asked in order to properly place me based on the skills I provided and the positions they had for offer. The two in-person representatives asked me questions relating to the regular HR-related material in order to gauge how I would function within the work place and with co-workers, while those on call asked more technical questions pertaining to my mathematical capability and fluency with computer software. They did ask me to describe past projects I had worked on that pertained to my particular field of study and to possibly explain what I did and why I did that project, in an effort to "sell" them my project if you will.

Logistics Analyst Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SAIC.

Hiring process went smoothly and interview was to the point.

Systems Engineer Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SAIC.

Initially I was contacted by a friend with a job description. After interviewing with him and some other members of his team I was offered the position. I worked there for 7 years and enjoyed the work and the people I worked with,

Junior C#/.NET Developer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at SAIC.

The interview was with two guys. One was the person that I did the phone interview with and the other was a .Net Developer. The questions were pretty straightforward, they asked me a bunch of syntax and coding question. The coding question was write a method that shows the largest number out of three.

Recruiter Interview

The first interview was with 7 people. Ridiculously long but not horrible. The last guy was a old timer and was very challenging.

Interview Questions
    Pretty easy. Got what I wanted.

Senior Architect Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at SAIC.

Very smooth interview process with key technical personnel and senior managers.

It was non negotiable.

Systems Administrator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SAIC.

Apply online, get a phone call or email. If they like you, get the call to come in for an interview. Very friendly, very professional

Interview Questions
    little haggle. They knew what the position was worth and my worth.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Camp Hill, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Hill, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SAIC in September 2012.

The interview process is pretty standard. You are called to a face-to-face meeting (if you live within the area) after review of resume. Standard interview questions are asked such as why are you interested in this position. Why are you leaving your current job. Technical questions are then asked that are applicable to the applicant's experience and the position.

Interview Questions
    • None. I was a transfer from another division but still had to interview. As someone who sat in on interviews in the past I was able to navigate the questions successfully.   Answer Question