SAIC

Updated Feb 17, 2015
Updated Feb 17, 2015

2.6

Logistics Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SAIC.

Very informal, general questions about experience, salary history and desired work conditions. Specific questions regarding knowledge and performance histories regarding some aspects of the job.

Interview Questions
    • How did your team of contractors and government employees resolved conflicts regarding project performance?   Answer Question

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SAIC in October 2013.

Interview process is rate yourself in technology,then question abt oops concepts,database and white board exercise

Interview Questions
    • what is ajax,xslt,linq,lamda expression,design pattern   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SAIC.

Received an employee and customer referral. Had a phone, then face-to-face interview. Received an offer.

Director of Payroll Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SAIC.

It was fast and very efficient

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAIC.

Hiring processes are highly varied. HR has little-to-no role. Expect to identify your experience in detail, to have certifications often required for key government support roles.

Junior Systems Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at SAIC.

After submitting my application online, I received an email to schedule a phone interview with the manager of the team. It was a 30 minute interview, basic get to know you questions, nothing technical. Overall a very pleasant process.

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at SAIC in September 2013.

Process took 5 weeks. Began by applying online late August and was contacted by an HR representative within the same week with questions pertaining to the position, then another pertaining to the wage. After replying I was called by an HR rep to schedule an interview. By the time of the interview 2-3 weeks had passed since applying. The interview was with 2 people, 1 supervisor and 1 co-worker. It lasted close to an hour and was told I would get a reply in a week or two. By the beginning of the second week I was called with the offer and it was emailed to me a week after the call. In a way each step took a week starting with screening, wage proposal, interview, deliberation and offer.

Interview Questions
    • How would you treat a customer who could perhaps be anxious or upset?   View Answer
    No negotiation, from the beginning of the screening process you are told what is expected and available for your position. I believe their offer is commensurate to the position.

Senior Security Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at SAIC in September 2013.

After applying for the position there was no communication for quite a while. Then out of nowhere I got a call and they indicated that the position was urgent. Everything moved quickly after the interviews. Hiring and onboarding was easy and quick yet they gave us a lot of information about who the company is and why Ethics matter.

Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at SAIC.

The interview consisted of two SAIC senior engineers in charge of the project as well as a UCSD professor. The interview was conducted on campus which was nice. The had a copy of my resume, but bring yours in case everyone wants a copy of their own. Then they basically asked me to talk about things on my resume. Asking about classes, projects and activities. Interviewers were super nice and chill people.

CSF-PREP Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at SAIC.

The position was posted on the SAIC website and I was referred by a member of the team from the worksite. I submitted an application, cover letter and resume electronically. I was contacted by the project lead one week later, as he was conducting screening interviews. The interviewer was friendly and had basic questions about my background. He indicated that he was conducting initial screening and that he would be inviting candidates to conduct in person interviews within the week (but indicated that he would be on leave the next week). After 12 days, I followed up and was told that the interviews would be conducted later in the month, but no specific timeline was given. I received an email asking if I would be available for an interview on one of two days. I was called by the project lead again, to schedule a specific time and date for the interview. He indicated that I would be asked to prepare and present a presentation (topic at my discretion) not to exceed 10 minutes, in order to demonstrate my ability to present to a group. I communicated with the admin staff and provided my presentation two days prior to the interview. The admin staff indicated that I could expect not more than 6 people to be present for the interview. When I arrived, I was shown around the facility by the admin staff, who were friendly and welcoming. There were four people present in the interview: the Regional Manager, the Project Lead, the Military Liaison/Counterpart and the Overall Site lead. They were up front about how the interview would proceed and I was offerred water. During the initial portion, I was asked questions by the interviewers (they all seemed to have some specific questions that they were interested in); approximately 45 minutes into the interview I gave my presenation; and then I was able to ask questions. Upon concluding the interview, I was thanked for coming and shown out. I was told that they would be making a decision within the week, after a week, I emailed to follow up and was told that they had not made a decision yet. I received an automated message that the job had been filled, but no other communication.

Interview Questions
    • Given that I had extensive experience as a client of the organization, I was asked how they were failing.   View Answer