SAIC Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.5

Senior Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Very smooth interview process with key technical personnel and senior managers.

Negotiation

It was non negotiable.

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Apply online, get a phone call or email. If they like you, get the call to come in for an interview. Very friendly, very professional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

little haggle. They knew what the position was worth and my worth.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SAIC (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

Communications was outstanding with the company. Expectations on the interview were clearly provided. I felt comfortable at the interview, the receptionists was very welcoming at the building and I was greeted on time for the interview. We began the interview with greetings and background of the interviewers and with my experiences. The interview lasted approx 45 min.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty straight forward and there were no surprises. A Goof portion of the interview was discussing the potential position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was contingent, if SAIC wins the bid then I will go through the negotiations.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Over the phone and in-person interview with hiring manager. Recommended for on-boarding and went to corporate offices for ethics and Deltek training (1 day).

Interview Questions

• How do your skills match up to what the client is looking for in a candidate.   1 Answer

Logistics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Very informal, general questions about experience, salary history and desired work conditions. Specific questions regarding knowledge and performance histories regarding some aspects of the job.

Interview Questions

• How did your team of contractors and government employees resolved conflicts regarding project performance?   Answer Question

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SAIC (Rockville, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process is rate yourself in technology,then question abt oops concepts,database and white board exercise

Interview Questions

• what is ajax,xslt,linq,lamda expression,design pattern   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Received an employee and customer referral. Had a phone, then face-to-face interview. Received an offer.

Director of Payroll Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA).

Interview

It was fast and very efficient

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAIC (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

Hiring processes are highly varied. HR has little-to-no role. Expect to identify your experience in detail, to have certifications often required for key government support roles.

Junior Systems Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

After submitting my application online, I received an email to schedule a phone interview with the manager of the team. It was a 30 minute interview, basic get to know you questions, nothing technical. Overall a very pleasant process.