SAIC Interview Questions in McLean, VA

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.7

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was given an interview based on an employee referral. If you know someone who works here get a referral because it speeds the process up quite a bit. I was contacted and informally interviewed by several different recruiters as they tried to find the right place for me within SAIC. Interviewed with my manager once on the phone and was called a few days later with the offer.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about my experience and what I anticipated the job responsibilities to be   Answer Question

Chief Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

A difficult process, interviewers were top down CC types. Interview was with 16 employees which went well with the exception of last one. I was left with the clear feeling that I was black-balled by last one!

Director of Payroll Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA).

Interview

It was fast and very efficient

Software, Security & Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA).

Interview

I did not do a standard interview. I was hired by a hiring manager I was in a Sun Solaris class with. After two days he offered me a job. After that he found out that Lockheed would not allow him to hire me, as I worked for them, as there were a sub, so he searched until he found another division who needed my skills. I did an interview with 6 staff, but had a offer in the mail box when I got home that day.

Interview Questions

• lots of questions on networking, Encryption, and Unix/Microsoft Server Systems   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President/Health Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

I was contacted via e-mail in response to my application and resume submission. I was asked to answer a list of additional questions via e-mail. This was followed up by a call from an HR rep, so set up a series of five one-on-one interviews over 10 business days. (One was via telephone with a VP in CA.) Unfortunately, the perception of the environment/culture was much different than the reality.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult. What was difficult was making a connection to the interviewer that would open the door to a more comfortable interview session. If you can't make that connection, chances are good that you won't get a positive review.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The initial salary offer was so far above what I was expecting (more than $29K than I had anticipated), that no negotiation was necessary. I was quite shocked, actually.

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone screen addressed basic credentials. Had several one-on-one interviews during a morning period. Interviewed with HR-personnel, Business Development Manager, Vice President, and Senior Vice President. Interviews revolved around skills, background, and credentials. Offer made after about 7 to 10 days.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situaltional where you had to promote/develop new or expansion to business.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in February 2011.

Interview

Basic phone interview for starters which was really just running through my resume and confirming everything related to my job history; also, to confirm what other information they had heard. They also requested three job references. Surprisingly the in-person job interview was only with the VP. This interview lasted about an hour and ahalf, was very short and sweet...about an hour and ahalf.

Interview Questions

• Straight forward. No major hurdles. Guess I had what they were looking for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a little more money only because the amount of benefits related to phone, computer, mileage, etc. were less than my previous job. They gave me the small increase I requested.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in December 2010.

Interview

Got an email to answer questions, sent them back, contacted again by recruiter to arrange interview, came in for face to face interview, had to come back to meet manager, came in for 2nd interview. Made initial offer and then did background/drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't see a need, offer was more than what I asked for. Very nice.

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

Phone interview consisted of many questions related to TCP/IP networking, hands-on experience on routers,etc and on security topics. Questions included topics like like cryptography, firewalls, IPSEC, RSA. There were questions also related to all work experiences, projects and related courses. It was only one phone interview.

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in November 2009.

Interview

I was promoted into the position. I had to sit with a couple of managers and explain how to perform several processes and I also had to take a skills test.

Interview Questions

• The skills test had some difficult portions. Some of the processes discussed in the test were exclusive to the company, so unless you were already in the company you wouldn't have a clue how to complete that particular process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary was as expected for my level of experience. pay was ok.