SAIC Interview Questions in Oklahoma City, OK

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.0

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SAIC (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2014.

Interview

After meeting with a headhunter (who interviewed me both over the phone and in person), I met with the project manager. He explained the position and what was expected (to his knowledge). We discussed my relevant work history, ability to work with different people, and reviewed some example documents I brought in my portfolio. He discussed the security and stage of the project, and I supplied my security clearance and a Gantt chart.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the best candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SAIC (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2014.

Interview

Very pleasant interviewing process. Was thorough on what was expected in job requirements and very professional interview.
    It did take a while filling out all the necessary paperwork and all the back and forth emails. I suppose that is to be expected if you work for the government and have to have a security clearance.
    The last interview was a little intimidating because they asked me every question in the book about my background and financial history. The lady was very professional and I didn't feel too uncomfortable. I guess those types of experiences are good lessons for future interviews.

Interview Questions

• Actually at the initial interview, I was quite pleased with the interview questions. There was no high-pressured trick questions that some interviewer like to play. I value the respect and consideration of a good interviewer who doesn't play head games.
      It was the final interview that was a little more pressured. They ask everything about your background and financial history. It was a good learning experience, as I had never gone through something quite like that before.

Answer Question

C# Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SAIC (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2013.

Interview

Hiring manager go over the company history, given a written test about 20 questions, and that about it.

Offer was less than average for c# developer