SAIC Interview Questions in Oklahoma City, OK

1.5

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online – interviewed at SAIC in June 2014.

Very pleasant interviewing process. Was thorough on what was expected in job requirements and very professional interview.
    It did take a while filling out all the necessary paperwork and all the back and forth emails. I suppose that is to be expected if you work for the government and have to have a security clearance.
    The last interview was a little intimidating because they asked me every question in the book about my background and financial history. The lady was very professional and I didn't feel too uncomfortable. I guess those types of experiences are good lessons for future interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Actually at the initial interview, I was quite pleased with the interview questions. There was no high-pressured trick questions that some interviewer like to play. I value the respect and consideration of a good interviewer who doesn't play head games.
      It was the final interview that was a little more pressured. They ask everything about your background and financial history. It was a good learning experience, as I had never gone through something quite like that before.

Answer Question

C# Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at SAIC in July 2013.

Hiring manager go over the company history, given a written test about 20 questions, and that about it.

Offer was less than average for c# developer