SAIC

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Analyst Interview

McLean, VA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at SAIC in November 2009.

Interview Details – I was promoted into the position. I had to sit with a couple of managers and explain how to perform several processes and I also had to take a skills test.

Interview Question – The skills test had some difficult portions. Some of the processes discussed in the test were exclusive to the company, so unless you were already in the company you wouldn't have a clue how to complete that particular process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – salary was as expected for my level of experience. pay was ok.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Analyst Interview

Washington, DC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SAIC in October 2012.

Interview Details – Initial telephone screen followed by two in-person interviews.

Interview Question – Questions regarding creating/analyzing processes, how to improve or codify.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Accepted with no negotiation due to salary being above what I had asked for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at SAIC

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAIC Project Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SAIC employees and interview candidates.