SAIC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

Interviewed at SAIC

Interview Details – The first interview was with 7 people. Ridiculously long but not horrible. The last guy was a old timer and was very challenging.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty easy. Got what I wanted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Recruiter Interview

Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at SAIC in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewers seemed professional, competent and willing to give me every opportunity to present myself. Asked relevant and revealing questions and afforded me the opportunity to do the same. They ended the interview indicating they would be back in touch within 2-3 days...and followed through on this.

Generally speaking, I was very impressed.

Interview Question – Do you have experience developing a recruiting strategy?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at SAIC

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAIC Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SAIC employees and interview candidates.