SAIC

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at SAIC in November 2011.

Interview Details – Must apply online and a referral from an existing employee goes a long way. Even with a referral expect to wait months before hearing back. The interview seems pretty standard, they will have 3 different interviewers speak with you from different departments to get a feel for where you might fit. After that, you will wait a full 2 weeks before you hear back that you got the job, rejections could come faster

Interview Question – Pretty standard questions, none of the abstract items that you always hear about from torture interviews. They will ask you what your biggest weakness is and that always seems like a tough question to answer honestly without sounding contrived   Answer Question

Washington, DC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at SAIC in August 2009.

Interview Details – Interview set-up by a well known staffing firm on a quick note. First I met with one of their Assistant Manager at the lobby who help me some formality to enter the building. After I met With 3 member interview panel who one of them was Program manager, one Tech lead & other one I think was sr. Developer(not sure). they start asking about myself than Some more about the prospective job & my background. Later they asked some easy technical questions & some nice scenario based question. It goes very well in very comfertable environment. Once they safisfied (that's what I think lol) the facility director with met with me on lunch. I got offer later on the day & requested to complete the drug test with in a week. after I week I decline the offer bcz of travel % & probability of the permanent employee with them after three months(which I don't want at that time)....! after almost a year I regreat why I decline the this good offer & choose this crappy contract.

Interview Question – Tell us about your last projects f & how much you are confertable with the winform developement.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I decline the offer bcz of travel % & probability of the permanent employee with them after three months(which I don't want at that time)....!

Washington, DC

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SAIC in June 2007.

Interview Details – This was an internal transfer but because SAIC is so decentralized, the interview process is not standard. I found the job on the career site, submitted an application, and waited a relatively short amount of time before being contacted. I went back for three different interviews with different groups on the contract. I absolutely love the group that I'm in - it was a good fit unlike the last few SAIC offices I've been in.

Interview Question – Can't remember - no trick questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to get a lateral move within the company, which was an increase over the offered salary.

Interviews for Top Jobs at SAIC

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAIC SENIOR Consultant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by SAIC employees and interview candidates.