SAIC

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Arlington, VA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at SAIC.

Interview Details – Hiring manager asked when I can start and general background from college. Project Architect asked more technical questions about my coding languages, skills, and something specific (see below). This was back in 2005 (before they broke off into Leidos) where there weren't so many phone screenings before an in-person interview. It was just directly that! I then talked with 2 other folks on the project to get a more background from them and fresh views on the project itself.

Interview Questions

• Database and architecture questions and how they related to designing software and writing code   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't bother negotiating. I thought it was fine then for a first job. You may want to negotiate a higher start salary, as worst case scenario, it only goes up 3% to 6% per year.

Very Easy Interview

Huntsville, AL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SAIC in July 2011.

Interview Details – I was led into a darkened room. The interviewer asked software 101 classroom questions then instructed me to write code on the white board. The interviewer was the software lead with very little experience and only a couple of years in his career. The darkened room and absence of professional courtesy was evident of a lesser company and not the high professional standards of SAIC.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SAIC in February 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was basically focussed on the technology. The questions were not easy and the interview took around 2-3 hours. There were 3 technical rounds and 2 HR rounds. The Technical rounds were very good and the HR round were basically just 10 minute discussions on Salary, Role and quoting reasons for leaving the current organization. If you are looking forward to join SAIC, be good technically and do some really good preperations. That is what I would suggest

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The negotiations depend on the technology and its current market value. The lesser the number of resources available outside on the technology you work on , the higher you can demand. If you are giving a lot of interviews and you have a rough idea of what your technology and skill set are worth, just demand 50k-100k more than what other companies like Infosys, TCS, Accenture, IBM are offering.

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!