SAIC

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SAIC in March 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed with SAIC before the company split (now Leidos and SAIC). As a computer engineering bachelor's student, I did not have much experience, but was able to answer technical questions about hardware, software design, programming constructs, etc. Two engineers interviewed me on-site before I was extended an offer. The position featured work with hardware (sensors and other technologies).

Interview Question – Discuss sensor fusion.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern
Ann Arbor, MI

The process took a day - interviewed at SAIC in February 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was sort of a gauntlet, in which I interviewed with four different engineers, one after the other. They were all very friendly and mainly asked me questions about my past experiences at other internships, my experiences at school. The questions were all behavioral and they didn't ask me any technical questions. It seemed as though they were just making sure that I would fit in with the group.

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!