SAIC

2.6

48 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

War Games Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at SAIC in September 2008.

I applied online and was contacted the next day to set up a phone interview. I was then invited for an in-person interview, which had to wait till I was back in-country. For the in-person, I met with three sets of my peers to be, so everyone in the office had a chance to meet me, and then interviewed with my now boss. They were ready to make an offer, but a source of work dried up and they put of hiring for several months. They called me back in four months, and I was both still looking and still very interested in the position. I had a short additional interview with my boss, and then was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about the requirement to do mundane, none-intellectual chores like database management?   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President/Health Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAIC in June 2011.

I was contacted via e-mail in response to my application and resume submission. I was asked to answer a list of additional questions via e-mail. This was followed up by a call from an HR rep, so set up a series of five one-on-one interviews over 10 business days. (One was via telephone with a VP in CA.) Unfortunately, the perception of the environment/culture was much different than the reality.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult. What was difficult was making a connection to the interviewer that would open the door to a more comfortable interview session. If you can't make that connection, chances are good that you won't get a positive review.   View Answer
    The initial salary offer was so far above what I was expecting (more than $29K than I had anticipated), that no negotiation was necessary. I was quite shocked, actually.

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SAIC in October 2013.

Interview process is rate yourself in technology,then question abt oops concepts,database and white board exercise

Interview Questions
    • what is ajax,xslt,linq,lamda expression,design pattern   Answer Question

Chief Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at SAIC in February 2014.

A difficult process, interviewers were top down CC types. Interview was with 16 employees which went well with the exception of last one. I was left with the clear feeling that I was black-balled by last one!

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at SAIC.

Hiring manager asked when I can start and general background from college. Project Architect asked more technical questions about my coding languages, skills, and something specific (see below). This was back in 2005 (before they broke off into Leidos) where there weren't so many phone screenings before an in-person interview. It was just directly that! I then talked with 2 other folks on the project to get a more background from them and fresh views on the project itself.

Interview Questions
    • Database and architecture questions and how they related to designing software and writing code   Answer Question
    I didn't bother negotiating. I thought it was fine then for a first job. You may want to negotiate a higher start salary, as worst case scenario, it only goes up 3% to 6% per year.

Systems Engineer IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SAIC in February 2010.

Because the Program Manager knew me from working on another project in the mid-1990's, I was recommended to the Client. The Client interviewed me, liked my prior work, and hired me to work on-site. I was prepared for the interview because I had worked in the Shipbuilding Industry many years prior.

Interview Questions
    • Have you worked on a daily basis with Shipboard Detailed Design Drawings in your former positions?   View Answer
    I asked for additional leave rather than negotiate salary.

EVM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SAIC in July 2012.

Based upon my past experience, SAIC offered me the opportunity to represent the US Army as an EVM ANALYST for all contracts for non-it products. I interface with the DoD PARCA on EVM performance monthly and DoD records the problem contracts. As this representative, the US Army improved between 30% and 50% per month.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate a salary starting at $115,000.

Imagery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington Park, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington Park, MD

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SAIC in August 2013.

First interview was over the phone with the basic questions. Second interview was much more difficult as it was made up of team members I would be working with from multiple companies.

Interview Questions
    • Questions that were based on the current mission that I had no clue about and pertained to past mistakes by the current team.   Answer Question
    Via email, and I declined the 1st offer and countered.

Deputy Division Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

The process took a dayinterviewed at SAIC in June 2011.

Internal Interview one-on-one with other Deputy Division Manager - informal interview - focus was on problems, solutions, lessons learned.

Interview Questions
    • Name three experiences were you were presented with a problem, how you solved it, and what were the lessons learned.   View Answer

USCIS - Senior Deployment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at SAIC in August 2011.

Interviewed at job fair, interview went great, I was told when an opening became available, I would be contacted. Three weeks later, an opening came available and nothing happened. Contacted HR rep and I wasn't on the hiring list, personal grudge... Can't contact hiring manager, do not have access through ISSIAC