SAIC Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.5

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SAIC (Rockville, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process is rate yourself in technology,then question abt oops concepts,database and white board exercise

Interview Questions

• what is ajax,xslt,linq,lamda expression,design pattern   Answer Question

Director of Payroll Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA).

Interview

It was fast and very efficient

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAIC (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

Hiring processes are highly varied. HR has little-to-no role. Expect to identify your experience in detail, to have certifications often required for key government support roles.

Imagery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SAIC (Lexington Park, MD) in August 2013.

Interview

First interview was over the phone with the basic questions. Second interview was much more difficult as it was made up of team members I would be working with from multiple companies.

Interview Questions

• Questions that were based on the current mission that I had no clue about and pertained to past mistakes by the current team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Via email, and I declined the 1st offer and countered.

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in October 2012.

Interview

Initial telephone screen followed by two in-person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding creating/analyzing processes, how to improve or codify.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Accepted with no negotiation due to salary being above what I had asked for.

Software, Security & Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA).

Interview

I did not do a standard interview. I was hired by a hiring manager I was in a Sun Solaris class with. After two days he offered me a job. After that he found out that Lockheed would not allow him to hire me, as I worked for them, as there were a sub, so he searched until he found another division who needed my skills. I did an interview with 6 staff, but had a offer in the mail box when I got home that day.

Interview Questions

• lots of questions on networking, Encryption, and Unix/Microsoft Server Systems   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in August 2012.

Interview

Key leadership contacted regarding the skills and expertise that i represented. Further investigation required a series of interviews with department having the needs that i represent. Negotiations with internal procurement and other adminstrative personnel to work through paper trail required and signatures at various levels. The divisions between groups and the locations in working with people - which of these 4 people do I call and ask -or do I call all of them.

Interview Questions

• Inernet and company identification was difficult to connect with the correct group so an e-mail and access to the company information was limited. Then once this was set in place a periodic expiration constantly (bi-monthly) was required to maintain an identity. So all paper work had to be submitted again.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Described in the "Most Difficult" section.

Senior EVM Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC).

Interview

Interview process is very easy. Initial call with Intercompany Recruiting Staff who with you reviews your skillsets, goals and salary expectations. Second call with manager with questions regarding your abilities and general converation to learn about you and how you would fit in with the team. Third interview, if contract work, with customer. If all is good, you are hired within a week or two.

Interview Questions

• Know your stuff. Don't be too general in answering project scheduling questions and by all means do give examples or scenarios for your answers. No overly difficult questions, very friendly interview conversations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't be shy in asking the salary range. Ask questions and what you are expected to deliver, be sure to listen to the questions and respond truthfully in what you expect.

EVM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SAIC (Arlington, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

Based upon my past experience, SAIC offered me the opportunity to represent the US Army as an EVM ANALYST for all contracts for non-it products. I interface with the DoD PARCA on EVM performance monthly and DoD records the problem contracts. As this representative, the US Army improved between 30% and 50% per month.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a salary starting at $115,000.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at SAIC (Arlington, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter about a day or two after posting my resume in their database. After I talked with her and applied for the position officially, it took the hiring manager less than an hour to decide that they wanted to bring me in for a personal interview. I met the hiring manager and the next day they came to make me an offer.

Interview Questions

There were a few reasons I declined: 1) The benefits were less comprehensive than my current ones. 2) The salary was less than I wanted. 3) I was looking for a more senior role with more responsibilities. 4) The other developer I met that would've been on my team seemed less than interested in speaking to me. He barely poked his head from behind his computer screens to say hello to me. He barely even spoke to the hiring manager when she asked him a question. Busy or not, if you want to impress a potential candidate, be prepared to be friendly.