SAIC Interview Questions in Washington, DC

2.5

Imagery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington Park, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington Park, MD

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SAIC in August 2013.

First interview was over the phone with the basic questions. Second interview was much more difficult as it was made up of team members I would be working with from multiple companies.

Interview Questions
    • Questions that were based on the current mission that I had no clue about and pertained to past mistakes by the current team.   Answer Question
    Via email, and I declined the 1st offer and countered.

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAIC in October 2012.

Initial telephone screen followed by two in-person interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Questions regarding creating/analyzing processes, how to improve or codify.   Answer Question
    Accepted with no negotiation due to salary being above what I had asked for.

Software, Security & Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SAIC.

I did not do a standard interview. I was hired by a hiring manager I was in a Sun Solaris class with. After two days he offered me a job. After that he found out that Lockheed would not allow him to hire me, as I worked for them, as there were a sub, so he searched until he found another division who needed my skills. I did an interview with 6 staff, but had a offer in the mail box when I got home that day.

Interview Questions
    • lots of questions on networking, Encryption, and Unix/Microsoft Server Systems   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SAIC in August 2012.

Key leadership contacted regarding the skills and expertise that i represented. Further investigation required a series of interviews with department having the needs that i represent. Negotiations with internal procurement and other adminstrative personnel to work through paper trail required and signatures at various levels. The divisions between groups and the locations in working with people - which of these 4 people do I call and ask -or do I call all of them.

Interview Questions
    • Inernet and company identification was difficult to connect with the correct group so an e-mail and access to the company information was limited. Then once this was set in place a periodic expiration constantly (bi-monthly) was required to maintain an identity. So all paper work had to be submitted again.   Answer Question
    Described in the "Most Difficult" section.

Senior EVM Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at SAIC.

Interview process is very easy. Initial call with Intercompany Recruiting Staff who with you reviews your skillsets, goals and salary expectations. Second call with manager with questions regarding your abilities and general converation to learn about you and how you would fit in with the team. Third interview, if contract work, with customer. If all is good, you are hired within a week or two.

Interview Questions
    • Know your stuff. Don't be too general in answering project scheduling questions and by all means do give examples or scenarios for your answers. No overly difficult questions, very friendly interview conversations.   Answer Question
    Don't be shy in asking the salary range. Ask questions and what you are expected to deliver, be sure to listen to the questions and respond truthfully in what you expect.

EVM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SAIC in July 2012.

Based upon my past experience, SAIC offered me the opportunity to represent the US Army as an EVM ANALYST for all contracts for non-it products. I interface with the DoD PARCA on EVM performance monthly and DoD records the problem contracts. As this representative, the US Army improved between 30% and 50% per month.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate a salary starting at $115,000.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at SAIC in June 2012.

I was contacted by a recruiter about a day or two after posting my resume in their database. After I talked with her and applied for the position officially, it took the hiring manager less than an hour to decide that they wanted to bring me in for a personal interview. I met the hiring manager and the next day they came to make me an offer.

Interview Questions

There were a few reasons I declined:
    1) The benefits were less comprehensive than my current ones.
    2) The salary was less than I wanted.
    3) I was looking for a more senior role with more responsibilities.
    4) The other developer I met that would've been on my team seemed less than interested in speaking to me. He barely poked his head from behind his computer screens to say hello to me. He barely even spoke to the hiring manager when she asked him a question. Busy or not, if you want to impress a potential candidate, be prepared to be friendly.

GIS FMV Psotitions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SAIC in January 2012.

Took a long time (approximately 2 months) unitl i heard anything aside from an automated email reply.
    Once I recieved a phone call it was from the hiring manager for the contract and a technical analyst. They had my resume and asked I had time now for an interview. Interview went well, the hiring manager did not know a lot of the specifics of the contract and did not know the 'technical speak', which was why the technical analyst was there. Interview went well but they were obviously trying to hire for lower positions but they wanted someone with experience. I could speak to everything they required without problems. Said they would let people know in a few weeks about the position. Found out through an email the position was closed with no explaination.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the most difficult project you were involved in and how long you worked on it.   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to deploy overseas and what length of time?   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quantico, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quantico, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at SAIC in October 2011.

The hiring and interview process were great. There was one person from SAIC and one person from the subcontractor. The hiring process was quick and easy.

no negotiations

USCIS - Senior Deployment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at SAIC in August 2011.

Interviewed at job fair, interview went great, I was told when an opening became available, I would be contacted. Three weeks later, an opening came available and nothing happened. Contacted HR rep and I wasn't on the hiring list, personal grudge... Can't contact hiring manager, do not have access through ISSIAC