SAIC Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.5

USCIS - Senior Deployment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewed at job fair, interview went great, I was told when an opening became available, I would be contacted. Three weeks later, an opening came available and nothing happened. Contacted HR rep and I wasn't on the hiring list, personal grudge... Can't contact hiring manager, do not have access through ISSIAC

Assistant Vice President/Health Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

I was contacted via e-mail in response to my application and resume submission. I was asked to answer a list of additional questions via e-mail. This was followed up by a call from an HR rep, so set up a series of five one-on-one interviews over 10 business days. (One was via telephone with a VP in CA.) Unfortunately, the perception of the environment/culture was much different than the reality.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult. What was difficult was making a connection to the interviewer that would open the door to a more comfortable interview session. If you can't make that connection, chances are good that you won't get a positive review.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The initial salary offer was so far above what I was expecting (more than $29K than I had anticipated), that no negotiation was necessary. I was quite shocked, actually.

Deputy Division Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at SAIC (Vienna, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

Internal Interview one-on-one with other Deputy Division Manager - informal interview - focus was on problems, solutions, lessons learned.

Interview Questions

• Name three experiences were you were presented with a problem, how you solved it, and what were the lessons learned.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in April 2011.

Interview

My initial interview was over the phone with the program manager who asked about my background and experience. I submitted my application online and within 2 weeks or so I had an initial offer and a second phone interview with my PM and the customer. I was offered the position after that interview.

Interview Questions

• What does your ideal day look like?   2 Answers

Negotiation

there was no negotiation.

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone screen addressed basic credentials. Had several one-on-one interviews during a morning period. Interviewed with HR-personnel, Business Development Manager, Vice President, and Senior Vice President. Interviews revolved around skills, background, and credentials.
    Offer made after about 7 to 10 days.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situaltional where you had to promote/develop new or expansion to business.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in February 2011.

Interview

The hiring manager forwarded my resume to the hr. And the hr called me up on a Friday morning. She asked several basic questions about my working permits, my relevant education background. Two behavioral questions but no technical questions at all. A follow up phone call from hiring manager was on next Tuesday (quite efficient by the way). We didn't chat a lot before we get to the interview. He asked me to describe relevant experience I listed on my resume and particularly asked me what my role was in those task. Overall it's a nice experience, but I don't know why I didn't get an offer.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in February 2011.

Interview

Basic phone interview for starters which was really just running through my resume and confirming everything related to my job history; also, to confirm what other information they had heard. They also requested three job references.

Surprisingly the in-person job interview was only with the VP. This interview lasted about an hour and ahalf, was very short and sweet...about an hour and ahalf.

Interview Questions

• Straight forward. No major hurdles. Guess I had what they were looking for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a little more money only because the amount of benefits related to phone, computer, mileage, etc. were less than my previous job. They gave me the small increase I requested.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in December 2010.

Interview

Got an email to answer questions, sent them back, contacted again by recruiter to arrange interview, came in for face to face interview, had to come back to meet manager, came in for 2nd interview. Made initial offer and then did background/drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't see a need, offer was more than what I asked for. Very nice.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in November 2010.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and had a phone interview with hiring manager first. Then had a face to face interview during lunch hour. The process was short and pleasant. I have the skills what the Director is looking for so he made an verbal offer on the spot. Then I got contacted by HR to fill forms and negotiate salary.

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SAIC (McLean, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

Phone interview consisted of many questions related to TCP/IP networking, hands-on experience on routers,etc and on security topics. Questions included topics like like cryptography, firewalls, IPSEC, RSA. There were questions also related to all work experiences, projects and related courses. It was only one phone interview.