SAIC Interview Questions in Washington, DC

2.6

47 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SAIC in March 2011.

Phone screen addressed basic credentials. Had several one-on-one interviews during a morning period. Interviewed with HR-personnel, Business Development Manager, Vice President, and Senior Vice President. Interviews revolved around skills, background, and credentials.
    Offer made after about 7 to 10 days.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situaltional where you had to promote/develop new or expansion to business.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

The process took a dayinterviewed at SAIC in February 2011.

The hiring manager forwarded my resume to the hr. And the hr called me up on a Friday morning. She asked several basic questions about my working permits, my relevant education background. Two behavioral questions but no technical questions at all. A follow up phone call from hiring manager was on next Tuesday (quite efficient by the way). We didn't chat a lot before we get to the interview. He asked me to describe relevant experience I listed on my resume and particularly asked me what my role was in those task. Overall it's a nice experience, but I don't know why I didn't get an offer.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at SAIC in February 2011.

Basic phone interview for starters which was really just running through my resume and confirming everything related to my job history; also, to confirm what other information they had heard. They also requested three job references.

Surprisingly the in-person job interview was only with the VP. This interview lasted about an hour and ahalf, was very short and sweet...about an hour and ahalf.

Interview Questions
    • Straight forward. No major hurdles. Guess I had what they were looking for.   Answer Question
    I asked for a little more money only because the amount of benefits related to phone, computer, mileage, etc. were less than my previous job. They gave me the small increase I requested.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SAIC in December 2010.

Got an email to answer questions, sent them back, contacted again by recruiter to arrange interview, came in for face to face interview, had to come back to meet manager, came in for 2nd interview. Made initial offer and then did background/drug test.

Interview Questions
    Didn't see a need, offer was more than what I asked for. Very nice.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SAIC in November 2010.

Contacted by recruiter and had a phone interview with hiring manager first. Then had a face to face interview during lunch hour. The process was short and pleasant. I have the skills what the Director is looking for so he made an verbal offer on the spot. Then I got contacted by HR to fill forms and negotiate salary.

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SAIC in May 2010.

Phone interview consisted of many questions related to TCP/IP networking, hands-on experience on routers,etc and on security topics. Questions included topics like like cryptography, firewalls, IPSEC, RSA. There were questions also related to all work experiences, projects and related courses. It was only one phone interview.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SAIC in April 2010.

Human resources manager contacted me by phone and was flexible taking into consideration I was in a crowded place. He began by asking me to describe my whole job experience from the very beginnng. He later asked to highlight those areas that were related to the position I was applying to. He did not ask many questions but let me do most of the talking. In those areas that were not clear to him, he would ask a few questions fro teh purpose of keeping the conversation on track. I was asked about my current status and about my salary prespectives. He reiterated his company's intention to keep his employees happy. His behaviour was always gentlemen like and very friendly.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annandale, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annandale, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SAIC in March 2010.

Friend got me the interview and it was pretty detailed with confirmation of skills. The opportunities to work in various locations was what attracted me to this company.

Systems Engineer IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SAIC in February 2010.

Because the Program Manager knew me from working on another project in the mid-1990's, I was recommended to the Client. The Client interviewed me, liked my prior work, and hired me to work on-site. I was prepared for the interview because I had worked in the Shipbuilding Industry many years prior.

Interview Questions
    • Have you worked on a daily basis with Shipboard Detailed Design Drawings in your former positions?   View Answer
    I asked for additional leave rather than negotiate salary.

Market Strategy Directpor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SAIC in November 2009.

Interviews consisted of a series of informal meetings with middle and upper management over lunch and/or dinner. Most of interview seemed to aim at indirect or subtle discussions which were cover for probing questions on market understanding and strategy. Some leaders spent more time selling their organization or entire company. Most wanted to discern strategic value I could provide. Overall tone pleasant but some uncertainty due to indirect approach.

Interview Questions
    • Not really a question. Interviewer appeared to postulate erroneous view of markets and market sectors with regard to growth potential. So, the question was subtle and the method for responding required both tact and conviction.   Answer Question