Interviews for Top Jobs at SAM, Inc.

Candidate Interview Review

Business Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAM, Inc. (College Park, MD) in August 2011.

Interview

While I submitted my resume months before the deadline, they did not call back a week or so after the application deadline. I went in, and the interview consisted only of a review of my resume and the previous experiences I had on there. The interviewer was very friendly and gave me good input on my responses and was able to relate them my past experience to things I might experience at the company. I was not offered a position because they hired more full-time staff than expected, or at least, that was the reason I was given.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your previous workplace? Tell me about your experience within your school involvement outside of academics?   Answer Question