SANDOW Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at SANDOW in September 2013.

Process was very dragged out with little communication in between several rounds of interviews. Two phone interviews, followed by in person interviews with several employees. Then brought back again to meet with more employees. Was never given feedback or follow up afterwards. Company seemed flashy but very disorganized.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Golden, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, CO

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SANDOW in December 2012.

The interview process was arranged through a recruiter over the phone. The manager and a senior developer were both on the call which took a little over an hour. They ask a lot of questions from basic to complex, technical to non-technical, experience, environment, teamwork, accomplishments, etc. It was certainly thorough.

Things later progressed to an in-person interview which was quite basic - primarily getting to know the team, learn how they operate, and ask questions. It was pretty intimidating coming in but you can tell that the team is very knowledgeable and they only want the best.

Interview Questions
    • My greatest challenges. I gather they will ask you technical questions in whatever line of questioning until they can see where you start to struggle. They want to see what your limits are.   Answer Question
    It was predetermined and that was made clear up front. They were seeking someone to fill a specific role. There was no room for negotiation but it was clear up-front what they were offering.

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at SANDOW in February 2008.

Interviewed with CFO on the phone and then went in to meet with Creative Director and owner of the company. Was given a tour of the facilities. Found the owner to be very meticulous and sharp. His Creative Director was friendly and bright. Facilties were modern and up-to-date. Appearances seemed of critical importance. Naturally I sent the thank you for your interview to the parties I interviewed with, but I never heard anything back from them.

Interview Questions
    • They wanted to know if I'd correctly perform press checks for them based upon compliants they'd had with a current printer. I couldn't tell/see the problems that they pointed out. It seemed to me let they weren't being realistic about what expected.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at SANDOW

Worked for SANDOW? Contribute to the Community!