SANDOW

Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Manager Interview

Production Manager
Boca Raton, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at SANDOW in February 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewed with CFO on the phone and then went in to meet with Creative Director and owner of the company. Was given a tour of the facilities. Found the owner to be very meticulous and sharp. His Creative Director was friendly and bright. Facilties were modern and up-to-date. Appearances seemed of critical importance. Naturally I sent the thank you for your interview to the parties I interviewed with, but I never heard anything back from them.

Interview Question – They wanted to know if I'd correctly perform press checks for them based upon compliants they'd had with a current printer. I couldn't tell/see the problems that they pointed out. It seemed to me let they weren't being realistic about what expected.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SANDOW? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SANDOW Production Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SANDOW employees and interview candidates.