SANYO

Relevance Date Difficulty

Resident Engineer Interview

Resident Engineer
Novi, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SANYO in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewers did not seem prepared to ask questions or listen to my answers. From the beginning everything seemed forced. Each time they ask a question they had to pause and think of what exactly it was they wanted to know. I was told I would hear back from them within a week and never got a call back. My follow-up emails were also ignored.

Interview Question – What was the biggest risk you've taken?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The offer was very vague and SANYO would not provide me with an explanation of benefits until I had decided to accept the offer and go through all of their pre-employment screening.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Barcelona (Spain)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at SANYO in June 2008.

Interview Details – I had 2 interviews, first with General Manager, Marketing Manager and Human Resource Manager.
Then I had a second one with the President and Human Resource Manager

Interview Question – How would I market a Sanyo product   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I asked for a given salary (+10% over the previous one), and was accepted

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SANYO? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SANYO interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SANYO employees and interview candidates.