SANYO Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at SANYO

Resident Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SANYO in September 2011.

The interviewers did not seem prepared to ask questions or listen to my answers. From the beginning everything seemed forced. Each time they ask a question they had to pause and think of what exactly it was they wanted to know. I was told I would hear back from them within a week and never got a call back. My follow-up emails were also ignored.

Interview Questions

The offer was very vague and SANYO would not provide me with an explanation of benefits until I had decided to accept the offer and go through all of their pre-employment screening.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SANYO in June 2008.

I had 2 interviews, first with General Manager, Marketing Manager and Human Resource Manager.
    Then I had a second one with the President and Human Resource Manager